om finnaly a new part for you fluff lovers < 3

thank u for the idea <3

____________________________________________

quackity was a ordinary person in the village, selling flowers.

wilbur was a prince.

one day, wilbur was walking around the village, his dark red cape blowing softly in the wind, as the sun shined on his gold crown. as the ruby jewels on the crown shined.

wilbur pov:

______________________________

i was walking around  in the village, the fresh grass blowing with the wind. it was a nice day outside. people were talking, you could hear the faint voices as you walked by. anyways.. i was looking around, until i saw one seller drop a flower, a dandelion. i walked over to him  as i kneeled down and grabbed the dandelion softly, i sat up as i tapped his shoulder.
"sir? you dropped your dandelion!" i said, softly as i did a chuckle. 
quackity pov:

_________________________________

i froze, as i turned around. my gold wings fluttering in the sun, the color shining brightly. 

"oh! thank yo-"

i froze as i admired his looks, his fluffy hair.. his face.. his dark brown eyes, shining in the light. god.. he looked .. beautiful. love at first sight.  i snapped out of my thoughts, as my wings fluttered, some golden feathers blowing in the wind, and some dropping on the ground.

"thank you, prince..!" i said, softly as i chuckled. i grabbed my dandelion, i put it with the others, as i turned around back to the prince. 

wilbur pov:
__________________________________

"your welcome, darling." i said, as i kissed his hand softly. i looked at him, as i chuckled. 

"whats your name, hon?" i asked, as i fixed my crown on my head.

"q..quackity..!" he said, a bit flustered. 

"whats a nice name, darling. im wilbur, wilbur soot. "i said, as i ruffled up quackitys hair.

                      "thats a nice name, wilbur..!" he said, as his gold wings fluttered. 

                                        "thank you, quackity." i said, softly as i smiled softly.

                                                                                     quackity pov:

                                                      ____________________________________

         "y..your welcome, wilby!" i said , as i did a giggle at the new nickname i gave him .                                                          

i stared into his eyes , as i snapped into my thoughts.

                                                                                        504 words !

 have a great day\afternoon

night, loves