Another part? FINALLY!?

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE.. THING..? IM NOT SURE HOW TO WORD IT..

BUT IM GONNA TRY GET WAY MORE MOTIVATION BEFORE MY SUMMER BREAK IS OVER.. I START SCHOOL IN 4 DAYS.

4. FUCKING. DAYS.

SO MY MISSION FOR THE REST OF THE DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL IM GONNA TRY AND WRITE MORE. IM IN A HUGE FUCKING WRITERS BLOCK AND I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG-

but overall enjoy the little story!

(and im assuming that they dont know eachother in this one..? wilbur walks normally in a park, spots quackity skating normal until he falls over and his chin bleeds a bit, so wilbur does a good thing and helps quackity out. im not sure but.. its how im gonna do it!) 

_

It was a normal day at the park, people walking hearing the crunch coming from the grass and the sun shining pretty bright... Quackity was walking to the location, he was holding a skateboard. He was just thinking about things.. how he could maybe try and talk to people here also? But he's not sure.. people can be real dicks here and he doesn't have the.. social skills to talk to real life people, he can really only talk to the people he knows pretty well on discord and plays minecraft with. He kept on thinking and thinking as he walked, soon getting to the location he was wanting to go to. There was a lot of people at the park right now, and it seemed really peaceful.. he was also thinking about what to do for his next stream, he's a streamer on twitch.. people know him really well. Maybe somebody would even point him out in the park and ask for a photo or something? Quackity wouldn't mind it at all, he loved it actually. He enjoyed talking to his fans, sometimes when somebody pointed him out there would be a small chance that they would maybe become friends, but most of the time they would just try to have a photo or have a long conversation, the conversations were always nice.

He walked to the entrance of the park, smiling a bit as he got his skateboard ready. He was very excited to skate, it was one of his hobbies. He would usually do it at a skate park tho, but this time he went to a normal park.. it was a change, and he was hoping that he wouldn't get hurt or anything like falling, tripping or just maybe somebody would trip him? Or somebody would even push him. But he knew that probably wouldn't happen.. most people at the parks he's been at was really nice, but there's a chance that it could still happen.. you never know. He set his skateboard down as he got on it, slowly pushing his other leg then going faster after a bit, increasing the speed. It was fun, he kept on doing it for a good while.. Some people even spotted him, so they walked up to him causing him to stop skating, but the conversations and little chats were fun, nobody tripped him or anything so that was good. But he almost tripped a few times himself.. but it's not a problem, really. He didn't really get hurt or anything so far. When skating a few times he went pretty fast, so he almost crashed into some things but he stopped the skateboard before anything bad happened! Almost crashed into some people but stopped himself, apologized and then went along with his day.. he's gonna have to practice skating more, but overall he's still pretty good at it.

After some time he's been starting to get a little tired, but nothings gonna stop him from skating. He still almost crashed into people or almost tripped, but as said before.. he always stopped his skateboard before anything bad happened, apologized and went along with his day. The people he almost crashed into were really nice, understood and said "Oh, Don't worry it's okay!" . He went to go take a break from skating for a little, he saw a bench and sat down on it.. looking around and seeing kids run around, parents talking and just people walking around talking with their friends. It was pretty nice, everything here was really nice! After a bit he sat back up and grabbed his skateboard and walked to the sidewalk that loops around the park.. thats where he skates. He set his skateboard on the ground, got back up on it and started to skate slowly.. then increasing the speed slowly. He was doing perfectly fine, skating at a fast pace but trying his best to be careful. But then he looks away for a few seconds and he skates over a crack, but the crack seemed a little bit to big and it made him fall.

"Eugh.. Ow, Fuck!" He feels his chin sting quite a bit, puts one of his fingers to feel it, looks at his finger and it turns out he's bleeding a bit. He frowns then sighs, but it wasn't that bad.. but it still stinged like a bitch. He hissed a bit..

A man walks over to quackity, looking down at him.. The man wondered if the man in front of him was okay. So he lightly tapped his shoulder. "Hey, Are you okay there?" A soft british voice spoke.

"Ah.. I mean, it dosen't hurt that bad but it still stings.." Quackity spoke, looking up at the man in front of him.. it seemed like he had soft brown fluffy hair with goldish kind of glasses, they looked really pretty.. he was wearing a sweater with some jeans.

"Here, let me help you up." The man spoke, reaching his arm out to lightly grab quackitys hand and lifted him up. He smiled and quackity smiled back. Wilbur reached down to the pocket in his jeans and grabbed a bandaid, he always kept those in there just in case somebody or him got hurt. He also picked up quackitys skateboard and handing it to him. "Here, let me put this bandaid on your chin." He lifted his hand up and peeled the bandaid, then softly putting it on the spot where it's bleeding. "There!" He spoke, smiling more feeling good about helping a person today. "Whats your name?" He spoke, wanting to be friends with the person he just helped out. "My names quackity!" Quackity spoke, smiling. "Yours?" He said. "Well.. My name is wilbur. Wilbur soot." Wilbur said, then spoke up saying-

"Would you like to be friends?" Wilbur spoke, fixing his glasses a little. "Well of course! I love making new friends, I just don't really have the skills.." Wilbur chuckled. "Well that's perfectly fine, some people have the social skills but others don't. Thats okay!" Wilbur said. He thought quackity looked nice, black hair that looked fluffy with a hoodie and some shorts, may not be much but wilbur thought quackity looked pretty. "Ah.. Well that's good to know!" Quackity spoke, fixing his beanie. "Would you like to go sit down at the bench over there and talk more?" "Well of course!" . They sat down on the bench and talked, turns out that they both were twitch streamers.. turns out quackity finally found out what to do for his next stream. Hangout with his new friend.

"Your a really nice guy!" Quackity spoke, smiling.

"You are to, Quackity." Wilbur said as he snickered.

(1359 words!)