Nightmare

Summary:
Gon and Killua are cuddling in bed and Killua doesn't want Gon to go because he had an nightmare.
Ship: GonKillua✨🫦

~~~~~

Third Person POV/No-ones POV:
As the cute couple were sleeping peacefully, the alarm on Gons phone goes off for him to help Mito-San with chores.

'Wake yo ass up,Wake yo ass up,time to rise and shine!!'

"Ughhh~..." As Gon turns off the alarm and gets up to sit on the edge of the bed he feels an arm around his arm. "P-please don't go...I-I had a nightmare..about you leaving me and you never coming back..." He hears Killua say with a sad and tiredly face and it looks like he's been crying quietly. They both stay quiet for a minute until Killua gets up and throws is body on Gons back and wraps his arms around Gons neck. "P-please...I'm s-scared Gon.." When Gon hears that coming out of his boyfriend that broke is heart. And he hugs Killua by his waist pulling them both down on the bed, so Killua was laying on him. "Shhh..it's okay baby I'm not going to leave you shh.." he says rubbing circles on Killuas back.

*Sniffle sniffle*
"Ok.."

They stayed like that for a bit until Killua got up so he was straddling Gon. "U-uhm you can go I don't want aunt Mito-San mad at you.." Gon just smirks and pulls Killua back down with his strong arms. "It's fine baby I can just tell her that you had a nightmare ok baby..?" Killua just nodded and nuzzled his head into Gons neck.

"I'll never leave your side..."

~~~~~
A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this one-shot!!

292 words