Chapter 1 - Pogtopia V. Manburg War

The events of this story might be disturbing to some viewers due to graphic violence. Some scenes are changed in order to impact the story and therefore not all of it will sound like the original. Continue at your own risk. Thank you.

"Tommy, we can't keep talking anymore, this is it," I tell Tommy. I made my voice deeper to show just how serious and important this topic was. "This is where we take it all back. Either that, or we get nothing. Are you ready?"

"Do you have one of the disks, Tommy?" I ask Tommy, who is standing with me in our secret passage to Manburg.

"The...the disks?" Asks Tommy.

"Yeah," I say eagerly.

"I got my Mellohi," says Tommy.

"Yeah, good, good, look," I say quietly. I knew this was my best option to explain to Tommy with a comforting environment for him. "Put it in. We'll have a chat. Come on."

"Wilbur, how do I know if you're the traitor?" Asks Tommy.

I knew I was the traitor. I confessed, "I could be, you don't know. Anyway, hey, Tommy, it's been a long time coming. This whole...this whole...L'manburg War thing, right. If this doesn't go well, I'm gonna...I'm gonna blow the place to smithereens, but it will go well. Do you know why it's gonna go well, Tommy?"

"Why's it gonna go well?" Tommy asks me. I could hear the uncertainty in his voice, and to be honest I didn't blame him for it. His whole life was about to change because of me.

"Cause it's literally, there's no one on Schlatt's side," I explain. "And the people who are on Schlatt's side don't actually care. Yeah, sure, they may be more skilled, some of them, but none of them have the same anticipationary love of what they're doing unlike us. That's why we're gonna win and that's why you shouldn't be afraid and yes, the whole place is rigged. Do you know how many stacks of TNT I got in the end?"

Tommy looks at me in fear, "I...I don't."

"Eleven stacks," I say proudly. "Eleven, eleven and a half stacks."

"I...I...I..." Tommy tries to stutter out a sentence. I could tell he was fearful and shocked. "Eleven and a half stacks!"

"Yes," I say. "So I went and got a double chest full of sand and then Dream just came and gave me many many stacks of gunpowder. So...I just put 'em together and that's how many I had."

Tommy turns away from me trying to put together the information I just gave him, "Let's go...let's go find Technoblade, man. I'm just telling you. You shouldn't be worried. You shouldn't be afraid and you know what, at the end of the day, Tommy, I would say we've always got each other, but we don't, cause if it goes wrong...I...you're probably gonna hate me."

"Wilby...I'm-" Tommy starts.

"Did you just call me Wilby?" I ask.

"No, I said..." Tommy starts.

"Did you just fucking call me Wilby?" I ask.

"I did not call you Wilby," yells Tommy in defense.

"You just called me fucking Wilby,"

"...I said dickhead!" Yells Tommy trying to defend himself.

"You called me, Wilby," I tease.

"I didn't call you Wilby," yells Tommy.

"You're embarrassed cause you called me Wilby," I laughed. It was moments like these I knew I was gonna miss.

"Call me, Wilby, Tommy," I continue teasing. "Don't be embarrassed."