A Day Out Of The Basement.

William sighed, knowing Gabe was going to find out sooner or later about him being out of the basement. He knew that once Gabe did, William would be in seriously big trouble. “Ugh.” He sighed. “I better head back...” He said to himself. He was sitting on top of Alex Gaskarth's tummy. “Well this was fun.” William said as he got up, “Bye now.” He hurried home, frolicking through the dandelions happily, skipping and singing. Little did the tall, long haired, skinny boy know that Pete Wentz’s Emomobile was following close behind.

“ATTENTION, WILLIAM EUGENE BECKETT JR. FREEZE!” William gasped and froze in fear, no one called him that except for the dreaded evil and emo Pete Wentz. William didn’t turn around, to afraid of being turned emo. “Nice butt... or lack of one...” Pete said. which prompted a scream of jealous rage from the less emo but not to less evil, Patrick Stump.

“Petey!!!!” He screamed. “My butt is nicer!!!” Pete nodded and sighed while William huffed, he so had a nicer butt than Patrick.

“Of course it is Patty darling.”  Pete stroked Pat’s hair softly. “Get in the Emomobile William.” William shook his head, stubborn.

“Never!” He cried out, he was crying now, out of fear. “I want my Gabey!” He cried out, louder, he wanted his Gabey, he wanted cuddles right now, even if that meant he had to go back to the basement. Just then Nick Jonas walked by. “HAVE YOU SEEN MY GABEY?!” William begged.

“What is a Gabey?” The innocent virgin Nick Jonas asked.

William sighed. “Thank you, anyway.” Just then Nick looked at Pete in the Emomobile and that was the end of The Jonas Brothers, Nick was emo. He had a lip ring now, a black emo swoop hair with a red stripe and eyeliner. He had skinny jeans and Fall Out Boy tee.  

“I hate my life.” Nick said as he walked away. “I also like men now.” William sighed, not another poor soul.

“William now!” Pete yelled, getting impatient. WIlliam sighed, giving up, he had no reason to be the normal slutty William that he was, now that he couldn’t find his Gabey. He turned around with a sigh and turned looking at Pete, catching the emo almost immediately.

Just then, as William screamed, the emo transformation starting to begin, Gabe ran over, doing an intimidating war cry. That caused Pete to cower in fear. “Noo!!! Not a war cry!!” Pete cried out, he only had one other weakness and Gabe had a back up team, the weakness you ask? Hipsters. Gabe collected hipsters from starbucks.

“AHAHAHAHA!!! RELEASE THE HIPSTERS!!” (Hipsters are the only humans stronger than Emo’s, the only humans resistant to the dreaded emo.) Pete screamed as millions upon millions (but yet all totally unique and have a much better vocabulary than everyone and are totally not hipster and sooooo liked that band before you) of hipsters came running in, scarves and glasses and starbucks cups went flying as they took over Pete and Patrick, hopefully for the last time. Gabe didn’t mind though, he just scooped up his William into his arms, the emo disappearing suddenly once Pete was taken over,  kissed his forehead and took him back to the basement, where it is much warmer.

The very fabulous and homosexual end.