Discovery

Princess Bubblegum's POV

Journal Entry 6/15/2315
It seems I have discovered a new dimension. I was just experimenting with Finns old bubble machine that created a black hole, and I found out there was an extra button on it. I pressed it out of pure curiosity, idiotic sure, but my curiosity got the best of me. I haven't went in yet, I have a feeling this will be a job for Finn. I will write more when I get more information.
I put my pen down on my desk and stood up from my chair. I need to go to Finns. Ah, Finn. I remember when he said he liked me, but the thing is, responsibility demands sacrifice.
That's what I said to Marceline years back too. I didn't have time for her, and I knew it. So I had to end our relationship, plus what would the kingdom think? I remember it like it was yesterday.
"Hey Bonnibel. Wanna hang out?"
Marcy came into my room through the window. She had seen me crying at the moment. I was crying because I knew what I had to do.
"Responsibility demands sacrifice," I mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Responsibility demand sacrifice, Marceline! I don't have time for this! Just leave." I said while I sobbed.
"Oh. Okay." She went back out the window and I heard her sob. I sat down on my bed, and just cried.
I walked over to my door, and left. I walked through the long corridors and stopped at Pepperment Butler.
"Princess, where are you going?"
"To Finns. I'll be back later, stay out of my lab."
He nodded and I kept walking. I walked out the doors and to the gates. I put in the password and opened the gates and walked. I got out my necklace and called Lady Rainicorn. Luckily she had her translator on.
"Hello Princess Bubblegum. Need a ride?"
"Yeah. To Finns please." She said okay, and that she'll be here in a few minutes.
I leaned on the wall beside the gate. I saw Lady coming. I stood up strait and got on her back. I helped her a few years back so now she gives me ride a when I need one. She flew up and I looked over the kingdom that I ruled, it was made out of candy. Even the sidewalk. You could legitimately eat the kingdom. I feel like Finn might've tried once it twice...
As she flew, we got closer to the willow tree that was Finn and Jakes home. Lady started slowing down and getting closer to the ground.
As she landed, I stepped off and was back on the ground.
"I'll wait here princess," Lady told me. I nodded and strode towards their door.
I knocked.
....
....
....
Why am I getting no answer? I'm pretty sure they're home.
I opened the door as it let out a creek. I climb up the latter to the living room unnoticed, as I saw Finn the human, with someone. Someone with long dark hair.
"Marceline?"