Five

This time you'd woken up alone, Yeosang already making his way downstairs. You were thankful he didn't stay to watch you wake up because something was wrong. You didn't feel like yourself. you felt like you'd been hit by a truck and gotten no sleep, even though you had slept like a baby. Something was definitely off but you decided not to worry about it instead you pushed yourself out of bed. You stayed in Hongjoongs clothes instead of changing into your own and made your way downstairs. You could feel several pairs of eyes on you as you plopped down onto the living room couch.

"You slept in today." Yunho commented, making you furrow your eyebrows.

How late was it?

"I tried to wake you but it was like you were dead or something, did you not sleep well?" Yeosang asked.

So he did try to wait for you to wake up, you'd just refused.

"I slept fine." You mumbled.

The others looked at each other unsure on whether they should believe you or not. They could tell something was off about you today but didn't want to push you. Wooyoung had offered to make you something after apologizing for everyone eating without you but you'd declined. Food didn't seem like a good option right now, instead you'd gotten up for some juice wanting to have something in your system, and also so that you didn't claw at your skin. Your skin was starting to get irritating and tingly, making you want to scratch at it endlessly. After a few hours of sitting in the living room you couldn't take it anymore, telling the guys you'd be upstairs. You rushed into one of the upstairs bathrooms throwing up your juice into the toilet, before sinking down to the floor. Your skin had started to burn at an insane amount almost like you were literally on fire. A knock sounded on the door followed by Mingi's voice.

"Are you okay in there pup? Do you need anything?" You could hear the concern laced into his voice.

"G- get San please..." You croaked out.

You hadn't really meant to ask for anyone but it seemed like your mouth decided for you instead of your brain. You weren't against having San with you though during this situation, needing someone to comfort you.

"Hey pup it's me, why don't you open up the door?" San knocked lightly on the bathroom door.

He waited as you crawled over to the door, reaching forward to unlock it. As soon as he heard the click he pushed himself inside the bathroom, crouching down to your level on the floor.

"You don't look too good, did you get sick?" He looked over at the toilet for a moment.

You nodded your head yes.

"Let's brush your teeth okay?" He waited for you to agree before gently helping you up.

He held you up in his arms while you lazily brushed your teeth, spitting into the sink once you finished. He led you into his room after, laying you down on his bed like the first night you'd spent here. He looked at you wondering what to do. He wanted to help his mate but he didn't know how, was it because you hadn't been marked by any of them yet? or were you just sick? He quickly got an answer though once you mumbled something out.

"I feel like I'm on fire, San."

At this he immediately knew what was wrong, sliding into bed next to you.

"Pup your feeling like this because you haven't been marked, Wooyoung told you about this yeah?"

You nodded your head now understanding what was going on. You'd forget about what Wooyoung had said, trying to push it to the back of your mind and hold off for as long as possible. You didn't want to feel like this anymore, you thought you'd be able to fight through the pain but you couldn't. It felt like you were dying. You needed San.

"Help me San, I-I cant." You groaned.

He immediately pulled himself on top of you, hovering over your body. His hand cupped your face as he smiled down at you.

"I'll take care of you pup, make you feel so much better, let's get you out of these clothes first yeah?" He started pulling down your pants and underwear as you nodded.

You lazily pulled the hoodie over your head, trying to help him out. He quickly abandoned his own clothes too, leaving you both completely bare. His mouth met with your own as his hands massaged your breasts making you whimper. He pulled back for a minute grabbing his dick to line it up to you. After making sure you were still okay with this he slowly pushed into you. Your skin started to slightly cool down making you able to enjoy it more. You wanted Sans touch, you wanted his mark, you wanted in his pack, you wanted every part of him. You pulled his face down to kiss him as he thrusted faster and deeper into you, clutching onto your hips for support. You clenched around him feeling his dick twitch inside of you. He knew you were about cum and so was he. The moment the two of you started to release he bit down on your shoulder hard, marking you as his mate. The pain mixed with pleasure made your eyes roll backwards, moaning in satisfaction. His teeth pulled out of your skin and you could feel the drops of blood against your skin.

"Mine forever." He leaned down to lick the blood off of you, smiling against your skin as he did so.

"Yours forever."

San had watched you fall asleep in his arms, waiting for you to wake back up from your nap. He was beyond happy he'd finally marked you, you were his forever, your bonds had implifed. He thought about how the other would be jealous but he knew it wasn't a big deal because he knew you wouldn't be able to go through this again, or handle seeing the others go through it. When he saw your pain he couldn't stand it, it felt like his soul was breaking. He brushed his fingers against the urpleish blueish mark that now laid on your shoulder trying to wake you up. Your eyes eventually opened and you smiled up at him. He stood up tossing you a pair of his boxers and a hoodie once again, as he slipped his clothes back on from earlier. Holding his hand the two of you went back downstairs, all eyes were immediately on you. They knew what had happened, they could still smell it on you actually. Some of them were more jealous than others. Mingi came up to you pulling you away from san, and into his own embrace. Your face shoved right below his chest in a hug, his arms wrapped tightly around your body.

"I was so worried about you earlier I practically broke my ankle trying to go get San for you."

His words made you giggle for a moment causing everyone else in the room to lighten up. they hadn't heard you express any kind of happiness since you'd gotten here. Maybe things were okay to be okay.