~ after class fight ~

the bell went, causing everyone to leave class. as i was going to leave, Eddie shut the door. i rolled my eyes. "fuck off Munson, you want me to yourself? Tell me." i said sarcastically. my hand reached the door knob, ready to open the door, until he placed his hand on it aswell. he brought his face close to my ear.

"I want you to myself." he whispered, in a deep low voice. i hesitated for a moment, until shaking my head.

"stop joking around, Eddie. god, you're
such a—"
"shut up." he said, before pushing me onto a desk and grabbing my face, forcing our lips to touch. i pulled him off me, until we stared at each other for a few seconds.

"..do that again." i said quietly.

"fuck yeah." he whispered, pinning me down on the desk, colliding our lips. he held my wrists tight, until slowly going down my body, kissing my neck, to my chest, to my stomach until reaching my thighs.

GETTING GRAPHIC NOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
(suggestion; read this while listening to Call My Name by The Weeknd)

he slowly took off my shorts, throwing them behind him. he pulled a condom packet from his pocket and slammed it on the table before unzipping his jeans. he then grabbed the condom and ripped it open with his teeth. he placed it on his dick and began moving his dick around my pussy.

"you ready darling?" he said, leaning over my face, placing his hands around my neck. he slowly place's his d*ck inside of me, letting me adjust to his size. he slowly thrusted into me, causing me to whimper in pain, but i liked it. i felt his cold rings on my neck, and the slight choke i felt was perfect. he began to go faster and faster, until forcing himself all the way in. i let out a whimper as he covered my mouth to stop me from moaning too loud. i sat up, pulled his shirt, and kissed him. as we were making out, he began to play with my p*ssy. i moaned in his mouth. he pulled my hair and grabbed my cheek.

"i love you, and I'm not kidding." he said, while kissing my neck. my fingers went through his hair as he sucked on my neck, leaving red marks.

"i love you too.." i sighed. he stopped and looked at me.

"why do you say that in a sad way?" he asked.

"nothing. it's just.. you aren't the only one who's been saying that to me." i said, avoiding eye contact.

he sighed

he sighed. "i know." he said. "but they need to know you're mine." he whispered in my ear. the bell suddenly rang, startling us. (by this point their clothes are back on btw)

"come to my trailer tonight. we can—"

"get high and have sex? im down." i said, walking past him and kissing his cheek.
"catch you later, munson" i said. he chuckled.