Difficult Times

There was once a GOOD village, inhabited by good people, blessed by nature and abundant in resources.

Most people of this village believe they have nothing more to ask for. They had everything they need.

Then came the invaders from the other nation who tore the village down and took ownership of everything they have.

They destroyed everything in the village, took whatever they see or use and held captive some of their people.

Dark times.

The bandits went back to their own village with the money and riches they took and the people they want to use as slaves.

These poor people cried out for help but it seemed like no one heard them. People are acting like they are blind and deaf. The darkness has engulf their minds and hearts and they felt hopeless.

What would they become?

What would happen to them if their enemies already took everything they wanted and everything they have?

No one knows if someone has successfully flew out of the village.

The people in this BAD village do not know how to grow crops or build a sustainable community for themselves for their lands are arid and rainy seasons are almost non existent. There had been many bad labels tagged to their people.

What these BAD people usually do is get resources from people who have theirs because they were not able to take care of theirs. But they had no intentions of abandoning their arid land. They think it has been a part of their history and the lives of their people.

They travelled from places to places but everywhere they go and with every thing they took, they grew all the more greedy and needy. They wanted to acquire more lands and resources.

The GOOD people, on the other hand, have gathered together and shared the remaining resources they can find. With it, they again tried building their community. They also made legal and ceremonial ties with other good villages and expanded their land area. They established their boundaries and built high walls to protect their territory.

They hailed a ruler, the wisest of the wise, the strongest of the strongest clan, in order to help them figure out and decide on important matters.

Almost everyone felt like everything is doing well for them until they realized that they have again let the traitors inside their kingdom.

The Prince, son of their reigning King had several affairs outside his family and their people's knowledge. He had his ways of going in and out of the walls without being noticed. He has travelled outside and had met different types of people.

He made friends with allies but also had some involvement with the bad guys which at first, he did not know recognize.

The Bad guys, group of cunning and treacherous people who knew very well how to manipulate people emotionally and psychologically. They made the Prince believe that they can help expand their territory more and build more infrastructures, help increase the wealth of the kingdom and make more opportunities available for their people.

The Prince, though intelligent, was trusting and a little bit gullible. His heart was pure and the Bad guys took advantage of the situation.

They offered help, said they can build monuments and towers and use their people to work for both their success.

They got the Prince wrapped up around their fingers to the extent that the Bad guys have seen almost all of their family members. They were able to dine with them several times and they have succeeded in infiltrating not just the kingdom but also their lives.