16: Jason hit her.

I turned to face Jacob the moment I heard Finn's voice. I was so happy he came. I just wanted to kiss him.... Wait, kiss him? I've never felt that way about Finn. At least, I never thought I felt that way.

When I turned to see him, I couldn't help my massive smile. Finn smiled back at me, and I jumped out of my seat. "Finn!" I exclaimed, jumping into him for a hug.

"Hey Morgan!" He hugged me back. "Sounds like you've had fun so far."

"I have! Did you know Jacob is in that one really big show Euphoria? He knows fucking Zendaya! Like he Snapchatted her a selfie of us, and she called me pretty!" I screeched, while still holding my arms around Finn's body.

Finn continued hugging me back. "Yeah, have you never seen it?" I shook my head. "Well, lots of boobs, and a pretty great show. We should watch it sometime." He smiled at me. His smile was giving me butterflies all of a sudden. That's never happened before.

Jacob handed Finn his drink. "Well I've gotta go man, but it was great meeting you." He patted Finn on the shoulder.

"Great meeting you too dude." Finn said back.

"Bye Jacob! Thanks for everything!" I said to him.

"Bye Morgan." He snickered. "Lovely meeting you." He said, before walking over to a few friends that sat around the hot tub.

Finn and I began walking back to our chairs where Maya, Sadie, Caleb, and Noah still sat. We walked side by side, with my arm around his waist, and his arm around my shoulders. I looked over to see Angelina wearing the most ridiculous swimsuit I've ever seen. I stopped Finn in his tracks. "Oh my god, look at Angelina right now."

"Jesus

"Jesus.." Finn sighed. We looked at each other and laughed, then continued back to our seats.

We reached our seats, and Finn began to introduce us. "I'm pretty sure you said you guys have met, but Maya, Noah, Sadie, Caleb," he said pointing to each other them, "meet Morgan." We exchanged waves, and I sat in the seat next to Maya, while Finn sat in the one on the other side of me. "Oh, and I had Maya grab puff bars. I wasn't sure if you vape or not, but I just kinda guessed because I saw an empty Juul pod on your floor the night everything went down, but it could've been Jason's." Finn added.

"Yeah I'll take one." I said. Maya tossed me two to choose from, and I chose the one flavored Lemon Ice. "Thanks." I said, handing her back the other.

"Oh, and the best part is, that since I'm 22, you guys don't have to worry about flirting with creepy old dudes to get free drinks." She smiled. I smiled back. She seemed really sweet.

I chatted with Finn's group a bit more, before Sydney, Dylan, and Kass came over to introduce the boys they had met. Sydney held hands with a blonde boy named Brady, Dylan had a golden retriever boy on her arm, named Owen, and Kass stood in front of an Italian boy named Bruno. Everyone introduced each other, and we all exchanged conversation some more, before all of the boys decided to go play poker at one of the tables, and the girls got into the pool.