11: 2 Light Tampons

Your POV

I woke up around 10am that morning because something felt weird. When I sat up, I looked down at my pillow and the blankets. They were covered in bright red stains. Then I felt something on my face. When I touched it, I realized that my nose was gushing with blood.

I wanted to freak out, but I turned to see Finn fast asleep next to me. I knew that after last night, he had to be completely exhausted. I got up as quietly as possible and went to the bathroom to try and deal with the mess I had made. I looked down only to realize that my hand wasn't catching the blood enough, and it was now dripping all over Finn's clothes that I had on. I tried stopping it by just plugging my nose, but the blood ran down my throat and into my mouth. I looked in the mirror as I spit blood into the sink. I looked like I was truly dying.

I ran over to my room really fast to grab a few things without being seen by anyone. I grabbed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, a sports bra, and some new clothes. I went back to Finn's room and snuck quietly back into the bathroom. I took his shirt off and threw on my black Nike sports bra.

I sat the shirt on the counter, and began to pour the hydrogen peroxide on the blood spots to get them out. My nose was still bleeding a bit, so I shoved 2 light tampons into each nostril. I looked in the mirror and laughed a little. I looked completely ridiculous.

Finn's POV

I began to wake up, but didn't want to yet. I was so tired. I rolled over and reach my arm towards Morgan, only to feel that she wasn't there. I opened my eyes to blood stains on the bed and she was gone. I began to panic. I saw the bathroom door cracked, and the light was on. I rushed over and swung the door open, only to see Morgan standing there, in a sports bra and my sweats, cleaning my shirt, and 2 bloody tampons shoved in her nose.

We both froze, and her eyes got really wide, and her face turned as red as a tomato. She started to smile. "Uuuhhh... good morning." She said, in a nasally voice from her nose being plugged.

At that point, it was clear she was ok, and I was now having trouble holding in laughs until she also started laughing. We both died. We were laughing so hard that I was on the floor, and Morgan was on her knees, hunched over to hide her face.

"No! Stop laughing! You're making me laugh and it hurts!" She said through breathy giggles.

"I'm so sorry. I don't mean to laugh. This is just  I'm not what I was expecting to walk in on." I struggled to get the words out through my laughter.

She sat back up and sat on the ground, laughter starting to subside while tears rolled down both of our faces. "Do you know how much it hurts to laugh while tampons are in your nose?" She asked.

"I can only imagine." I said back.

"Wait come here!" She pulled her phone out of her pocket and sat it up. "We're taking a timer pic."

I laughed and ran out of the bathroom to grab the blood soaked pillow she slept on, and we posed for a funny picture.

After we both calmed down our giddy laughs, I turned to her. "You know I can take care of this? You should probably be resting." I said.

"It's fine. I made the mess." She stripped the bloody pillow case and drowned it in hydrogen peroxide. "But, if you really wanna help, you could go grab one of the to go tide bottle from the lobby." She said with a smile as she filled up the bathtub.