i still care about you..

I still look at you the same way I use to when we were dating. I try to talk to you, but there's never a reply. when we did date I definitely didn't take it serious..well because I was in 6th grade, I was still caught up on a "first grade crush". Looking back now, I was so happy then. Not ever did it cross my mind to self harm, never did I ever have thoughts about ending it all..you made me so happy. you treated me so well, you kept coming back. After all I did, after all my stupid decisions. all the continuos break-ups & hook-ups...thinking about is now, I was surprised you didn't leave my sorry ass sooner. I still remember the day we were talking on the phone & I mentioned that you should come over..& you took it literal and came over @ 5:00 am after my mom had left for work...of course I was sleeping at that time but my sister had let you in. Around 7, I had gotten woken up by you throwing a cd at my face, and then you laughing afterwards...then you continuously kept trying to get into the liquor cabinet after I had shown you where the liquor was located. later on that day we had a shaving cream war, then you took a shower at my house, and then it was around 1..and you had to leave. but it was still fun. But at that time we weren't dating..but we were talking. But then something happened and we stopped talking until the next school year I was walking home & you were right infront of me walking home also, and I asked you why you hated me...at that time you were dating halei muilie..(however you spell her name:P) and me and her never did get along so you said because of how rude I was. That kinda hurt..but it didn't matter because I still liked him (a lot). so we were texting for awhile then we started talking over Facebook and eventually snapchat, we hung out a couple weekends...it was fun a lot of fun actually. But then yesturday I saw you were hanging out with new people, Ya I'm jealous but ig I'll get over it like all the other times...