Chapter 2

The more Will learned about Hannibal he was more interested in the man. That mysterious manner with which the man moved and talked only drew him further more into wills attention. Will did occasionally flirted with the said doctor and everytime he did he was reward with the flustered look of hannibal lecter but never did the doctor took his offer for drinks or coffee.

So by the end of the month will was frustrated and more attracted towards the older man as he was not used to this type of treatment .

"Jesus Will stop pouting. " his friend Beverly chided. Will only huffed as he looked out the window.

"I tried everything Beverly the man won't respond ."

Beverly merely rolled her eyes and stared working on the corpse on the table. After nearly half hour of Will signing heavily and pouting around Beverly finally had enough

"Look here will why don't you try a different approach. Get the man some gift or something. "
Will stopped sighing and looked over at her
"Will that work ?"

"Yes yes now please stop your whining and let me work "

Few minutes of silence "soooooooo......what does he like ?" Will asked

Beverly let out a heavy breath

" try some classical things some elegant things......now shut up . "

Will huffed out of the room as Beverly carefully dissected the corpses head and was just about to take a brain sample.....

"What classical things " will screamed from the door.

"BOOKS .GET HIM BOOKS NOW FREAK OFF GRAHAM "

Will winced and walked out "geez touchy touchy "

Books were never his things but if it could get hannibals attention Will was willing to go for it. After much searching around the city will had finally managed to get hold of a shop which sold classical and antique book. He quickly ordered few books and packed it off and took it to hannibal.

"Hey doc I got something for you ."

Hannibal merely looked up at will before looking at the books will had unceremoniously dropped on his table

"I never took you for a book reader will ."

"Well......ummm.......they are not mine ......they were of my uncle ....yes yes my uncle. Heard it was antique and stuff soooo I thought I would get them for you. "

"Did you merely bought them just to show me William?"

"I........" 'Yes ' "nope " will lied through his teeth

"Ahhhhh then was your uncles named
Borris Wilton ?"hannibal asked softly

"No .....why do you ask ?"

"Beacuse thats the shop owner to whome I sold this books just few months ago " hannibal said opening the pages of a book with his name on it.