Final Battle

Third person POV

As Mitsuhide and Kiki finished dealing with the very few men left. Obi made sure to have Zen's back and made sure him and his miss were alright. "You pesky bastards, you'll pay for this!" Toba sneered. Zen layer Shirayuki down against a tree far away from toba , ordering Obi to watch over her at all times. Zen gave Shirayuki a light kiss." Wait for me" he whispered and got up,ready to defeat Toba once and for all. Toba and zen striked at the same time. Their swords clashing here and there. Both of them had scratches over their bodies as time passes by. Toba covered his mouth and threw the same bag numbing powder he used on zen last time. But zen reacted before him. He kicked the bag out of his hands and snatched it away from him. " Not gonna full me twice" Zen smirked. Toba who was caught offhand froze. Giving zen an opening to stab him in the stomach. Toba bent down in pain, hugging his abdomen tightly. Zen then finally ended the fight with a strong kick to his face. Knocking him out completely.

Shirayuki POV

I slowly started to open my eyes. The rain blinding my full vision. "Miss! Thank god your awake. I thought we lost you!" I heard a voice talking to me. Judging by its tone it should be Obi. "Obi? Hello, how.. how Long was i out for.Zen.. Zen! Where's Zen! Is he alright? What happened to him? Obi tell me!" I frantically asked for answers but Obi just laughed. I gave him a confused look. Well it's Obi. The weird and strange cat man." Master was fighting with that old piece of junk and knocked him out. Serves him right for hurting and keeping you away from us for so long" Zen won? Zen won! I have to go see him. I tried getting up but my injured limbs wont allow me to get up. "Ouuchh..." I winced. Obi gave me a helping hand and carried me on his back." I Guess we're gonna see master now right?" I gave him a warm smile, thats the first time i smiled in such a Long time. I'm going to see zen again.

Obi POV

As i made my way to master with Shirayuki on my back. I cant help but notice the tone of her voice and the colour of her eyes have changed. She seemed much more lively and happy. Like a bird finally getting let free from its cage after a Long time. I could tell that shirayuki was going to soar high and free again.

Zen POV

I saw Obi coming out of the pile of tree and noticed Shirayuki on his back. Her Long and bright red hair never shone so bright before. Even though she was badly hurt, she kept a smile on her face. I smiled slightly at the sight of her presence. It was so reassuring. She's finally here. Obi put her down gently and she gazed into my eyes with her shiny round ones. "Hello Shirayuki. You feeling okay? Let's go treat your wounds" I told her in a caring voice. She nodded with tears in her eyes and hugged me with her good arm." I missed you." I heard her say. I could feel the tug in my heart, how I wanted to curse myself for being so careless back then.I caressed her hair and tears filled the brim of my eyes." I'm sorry. So..so sorry. I couldn't save you on that day even though you saved me. I... I love you so much, please don't ever leave me.Can you forgive me?" I burried my face into her neck, hugging her tighter. Preventing my tears from being seen by Shirayuki, yet they left a damp patch on her worn down shirt" You dont have to apologise zen. I chose to save you, because i love you too." Shirayuki patted my back softly. Her words were always so sweet and lovely. What did i ever do to deserve this angel. At the sound of her words my body relaxed and I planted a kiss on her collarbone, sucking on it gently but possessively, leaving a faint mark symbolising that she was mine forever and I will never lose her again.We pulled back from the hug and i cupped her face, wiping away the blood that trickled down from one of the cuts. I felt a pain in my chest when I took in her body's current condition. She was hurt all over and I wasn't there to protect her.I'm never letting her go ever again. I will never let her suffer anymore. She's too precious to me. "I love you, Shirayuki."I told her with all sincerity and planted a kiss on her soft lips. It was an intense one. It was like a fire that rekindled in the both of us after 4 years. After our grief and sadness all poured in to the kiss. I leaned in more not wanting to let go, reviling in the feeling of loving and being loved once again by Shirayuki.

Shirayuki POV

It felt great to be in his embrace again. How i missed this. His warmth, his lips. He was rather rough though, not like I was complaining . I love this feeling so much. His slight but sudden aggressiveness took me by surprise. I could tell he too missed me so much and his love for me had never wavered in the past 4 years. There was suffering yes but now that we are together again, I never want to leave his embrace. " Ahem..." I headed Mitsuhide cough and I immediately I pulled back and held Zen's hand tightly with my face full of red." Haven't seen that cute face in while." Zen teased which made me blush 10 times more than the shade of my hair. I tried my best to get up using Zen's hand as a support but I kept falling. I didn't realise all that walking and carrying of Toba and his men had pushed my body fully to the limit. I was tired and fatigued, I just wanted to sleep in Zen's arms. Just then, realising my lack of strength, zen carried me in his strong arms bridal style. My body was lifted off the ground in a second and I could suddenly feel his breath and his heartbeat against my ear. Blushing madly, I wrapped my good arm around his chest, pulling myself closer to him and drifted off to sleep.