×21.

kacchans pov

I was casually siting at my table and doing my homework when I suddenly heard some random noises from deku's room ( not in that way -.-). It was really loud, and strange. his room is like always quiet and I've never heard anything from it. I even asked the other extras around his room, nothing. I first thought that it would be normal since everyone makes some noises from time to time. but this wasn't normal. these noises were not loud but they were there for literally 1.5 fucking hours!

I decided that I'll just leave it be and ask him tomorrow but it kept irritating me! these noises! what is going on with him? wait. what if something happened to him?! what if deku is in danger?!! shit. shit. shit. what do I do now?! if I just go in they might hurt him more! maybe I could jump from my balcony over to his and see whats happening right now...
but I can't risk it. if they see me deku will be in big trouble, for sure. after another 30 minutes his room was quiet. I went over to his room and knocked. on my way to his door and even waiting for someone to open it my head kept panicking.

what if a guy came to open it... and he's the one who hurt deku?!

or he just won't open the door because of the guy?!

or he is too weak to open the door because of the guy?!

and there were even more questions flying around my head like they belonged to my mind. but suddenly someone opened the door and I was greeted by a broccoli head. I let out a relieved sigh and just hugged him. at first deku was shocked but soon hugged me back. I was really happy that nothing happened to him. "what happened??" he asked confused "nothing I just thought that something happened to you because of that noise from your room..." I said still hugging him I could hear him giggle and it was fucking cute.

"well I was just cleaning my room. it was really messy before. hehe"
"and just cleaning your room took you 2 fucking hours. wow. it really must've been messy"
he just nodded and we went into his room. it was really clean. he even decorated his room! of course with all might merch. "umm... so about what you said to me the other day... do you really mean it..?" he wasn't looking at me but I could feel that he was blushing. "Y-yeah, and I'll tell you over and over again." I said while my face began to heat up. he looked at me and hugged me, I could feel that this hug was a hug of many emotions. "thank you." he said and began to cry. "why are you crying? are you alright?" I said not knowing what was going on with him.

"I just feel so happy. do you know this feeling when you finally found someone who truly loves you..? and someone who is not lying when they say that thay love you. someone you can trust. someone you can rely on. someone you can count on. someone who will protect you. someone who would fight for you. someone who is not going to leave you... "

the room went silent. I suddenly felt something on my lap, quietly snoring. he fell asleep, probably because of the fact that he is being loved I guess..? I picked him up and put him on the bed. he was lying there so peacefully I could watch him do that every single day. I stood up and closed the curtains and with that I left the room. when I closed the door I could see shitty hair looking at me and then looking at the sign next to the door where deku's name was on. and then he looked back at me. again at that sign and back to me. and then he smirked.

"look who's there~ leaving his boyfriend's room already?" he said he was obviously teasing me. "shitty hair you got a death wish..?!" I said directly looking him into his eyes. you could tell that I wasn't happy. you could say that it was something you didn't want to see. never in your shitty life. a death glare that could actually kill you. he noticed it. "c-chill man, it was just a joke. haha." he said and then ran off. I think that was too much for me. I literally just told deku that I like him a few days ago and kiri does this shit.

---------------------------------------------------------
yaay finished ittt! you know when I'm like really tired my teacher always said "oh gosh! tadashi you really have a death glance!" like what the hell bro?! I'm just fucking tired cuz I spend all night reading some depressed bakudeku! and it's not like they only said it once ¬-¬

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 839