Chapter 1

"Ow," I hate first days of boarding school. I have to wear this uncomfortable dress and act all posh. It was my first day at Everdreams Boarding school For Girls. I never knew girls could be so rough when they want to get inside the school.

The headmistress looks worried about something. Maybe she saw the girl puke outside. I didn't know girls could get that nervous over school but somebody better clean that up because it smells horrible. She must've seen me look around because at the same very moment she said; "Please go to the assembly hall. We need to tell you your dorm numbers." The headmistress had to raise her voice and repeat what she had just said so that she could be heard over all the chatter in reception. I heard a few girls whisper but the only actual word I could hear was fat. Of course, they were talking about me. I know I am a little overweight but I can't help that I eat a lot (at least I know I have a healthy relationship with food). As I was walking, another girl pushed me. "Did your mother not teach you to respect your elders!? I'm twelve and your... however old you are!"

Suddenly all eyes were on me. So I ran off to the assembly hall, not that I knew where it was. I saw a door and thought that I might as well explore. When I got inside I realised it was the bathroom. But what I did not notice was a sixteen-year-old glaring at me. "Well if it isn't fatty," she says. "My name is Sarah and I am the Head Girl so you better obey me!"

She walked into one of the bathroom stalls. My instincts would usually tell me to leave but this time my instincts told me something else. So I dashed into one of the bathroom stalls....

Once everyone was in the assembly hall. The teachers told us to line up. The English teacher gave us a tour of the school since there was no school today. Thank goodness there is no school today - now the girls won't know how stupid I am until tomorrow.

"702,702,702" I kept repeating my dorm room number to myself.

"Ahem" I jumped when I heard the voice. "Please come to my office." It was the headmistress.

On our way there I heard someone scream: "Sarah is gone!"