Chapter twenty-two

[mainly fluff & tw: heated moment]

The blonde slowly opened the hotel room door, assuming that the other would be asleep even though it wasn't that late. He stepped into the living room quietly while stripping some of his clothes simultaneously, mainly his suit jacket and his belt that was firmly buckled to his waist, that he rested on the couch. He made his way to the suite bedroom that George was currently sleeping in, all cozy and looking small, this made the taller smile as he turned a shade red on his cheeks with freckles that completed the look.

The hour was still late evening, and Dream realised George had slept without taking a shower, so he shook the shorter slightly which emitted a groan from him. It didn't take long before the brunette was sitting up on the bed groggily while rubbing his eyes, he noticed Dream walk towards his side of the bed and sit on the edge next to George.

"Go shower then you can sleep" the blonde said softly with his hoarse voice.

"And why do you order me around?" He said slowly while feeling drowsy and sleepy.

"Cause I can" Dream said smugly while he got up and undid his black tie with one hand, and for some reason George couldn't take his eyes off the individual while he performed that action.

"Who do you think you are? My mum?" The brunette said as he giggled in a tone that wouldn't make a soul angry.

"~No, but I can be you dadd-"

"Dream!" The shorter cut him off, he hid behind his hands as his face flushed in pure embarrassment. Especially during a time where he's contemplating his decisions and thinking about their exact type of relationship, why did he have to do that to me? He screamed in his head while smiling stupidly into his own arms, which only erupted laughs and wheezes from the other that found his joke the funniest there was to exist.

With much deliberation he brought his hands down and he made his way to the attached bathroom to take a shower, not before scoffing at the other on the way which resulted in more laughs from Dream.

When George was done he walked out to the bedroom but stopped dead in his tracks, because in front of him was Dream, with his white dress shirt off, bare chested and showing off his abs and well defined muscles but the thing that caught his eye were light scars that littered randomly on his chest, mainly caused from his line of work, he thought it looked so... attractive on the blonde, it fit his personality perfectly. This made the shorter jump a full one-eighty degrees so as to not face the half naked one, he couldn't have turned more possibly red. "You could've told me you were changing!" He complained while still not facing Dream.

"It's only you George, I don't mind~" the talker said complacently with a suggestive tone as he snickered at the shorter that was hiding his face again. He changed into more comfortable clothes and hollered to George that he was done, and took up one side of the bed, patting the bed beside him motioning the other to join him.

George rolled his eyes and got under the sheets of the comfy bed and faced Dream, who looked back at him with his light green eyes before sitting up for a moment to turn the lights off, only enjoying each other's presence in the moonlight that poured into the room through the open curtains.

The shorter remembered all the times the other was kind and forgiving to him, and something was eating away his conscience, a question. So he mustered up the courage to ask Dream in the dark as it would be less scary and embarrassing.

"Dream, what are we?" His voice was low and shaky because of being drowsy.

"Humans?" The other answered calmly with his hoarse voice being more raspy due to half his face being buried into the pillow.

"I'm serious, what are we in terms of relationship?"

Dream shifted from a lazed position to completely facing the brunette, looking him straight in the eyes. "We can be whatever you want, George" he said in all seriousness.

"That's not fair, you get a say in it too!"

"Oh, trust me, you really don't want to know my say in it" the blonde cooled off and raised his hand to rest on George's waist while rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Come on, please tell me, I want to know"

"If it were up to me, you'd have a diamond ring on you by now sweetie" this comment by the taller made him laugh loudly into his hand, smacking the other lightly and playfully, "so that's why, what do you want us to be Georgie?~" Dream said while he brought himself closer to the other, coming face to face with the brunette.

George lowered his excitement due to this action and pondered over the question that he was supposed to ask the other, what do I want our relationship to be? Well that's clear as day in my mind... he let his thoughts linger and then he answered with all honesty "Lovers?" He smiled and diverted his gaze to somewhere other than the blonde's eyes, the eyes that held dominance and longing that George could only match barely.

"Then... Lovers it is" he snickered as he planted a gentle kiss on George, the blonde tilted his head and held his hand below the other's chin to position him better. The brunette raised both his hands and placed them behind Dream's ears, almost cupping his cheeks, the taller took the chance and pushed his tongue in and deepened the kiss further.

They pulled away for a moment and the taller heard a small 'Dream' said by the brunette to which he brought himself close again almost to kiss but he waited "you can call me Clay" his deep voice rang, George's lips parted as though he was going to say something or just in shock, but the blonde clashed their mouths together again.

Dream lowered his hand from George's chin to his waist pulling him even closer until they collided and both their bodies joined touching together, as the taller put his warm and calloused hand under George's shirt and pulled away from the kiss again.

He saw George slightly below him, due to the fact that during the kisses excitement he had elevated himself to lay slightly on top of the other putting all his weight on his own arms, he saw that George was panting, had flushed cheeks and droopy eyelids. A sight he would definitely die for.

He wanted to take this further but the brunette was already clutching onto the other's shirt and had buried his face into Dream's chest, as the blonde lowered himself to sleep on the bed comfortably while also pulling George into a hug, grabbing onto his waist as he drifted to deep sleep. As did George as he took in the other's scent while digging his face into the taller's neck, he fell asleep.

[thanks for reading, commenting and voting! Your comments are awesome, funny and encourage me a lot]
[Also if you like DNF.... I make fanart... my insta art acc: @deia_draws_useless_stuff]