FIRST AND LAST

LORA'S P.O.V

Bakit ang daming tanong ng tao? Karamihan sa tanong, ang hirap hanapan ng kasagutan. Sabi nga ng iba, kung ano pa ang simpleng tanong ito pa ang mahirap sagutin.

People normally ask question about the things they don't know and understand. Well, that's human nature. We asked question because we want answers.

Mahirap magpatuloy sa isang bagay kung hindi ka sigurado kung anong ginagawa mo. People always demand safety. People sometimes hesitate to take risk knowing it's 50/50, pero pag 40/60, in favor of safe or winning chances, they'll take the risk without hesitation.

The biggest question in human's mind is 'what is love?'. This question are always asked in slambook, internet and even on our peer. What is love, simple yet magical. It's simple because we are familiar to that feeling yet magical because it has a lot of answers. What really love is? Whatever may people describe what love is, love will always be love. It won't change just because you describe it differently. And it's real, whether you believe it or not. Love is love and it's indeed real.

When we speak about love, the word 'forever' will follow. There's forever in love, they say. But some people beg to disagree, they do believe in love but they don't believe in forever. Some people may want to experience love yet doubt forever. Forever is a big word.

Bakit ba may mga tao na nahihirapan na paniwalaan ang salitang Forever?
Is it really that magical to be consider fictional?

Bakit ba kapag na babanggit ang salitang love and forever, boyfriend at girlfriend agad ang naiisip ng karamihan? Are those words applicable to a romantic relationship alone?

Ikaw ba, ano ang unang pumapasok sa isip mo kapag na babanggit ang salitang forever? Meron ba talagang forever or it's just a product of human's imagination? Or sadyang may tao lang na bitter?

Siguro yung mga tao na hindi maniwala sa forever, once believed in it.
Once upon a time they, believe in that word then something happened that made them doubt that, once in their life they experience love and wait for forever to come. Sabi nga nila, experience is the main reason of what you become...

We learned for our experiences. Believe it or not, experience is one hell of a teacher. It will make you understand things in a hard way and somehow it will help us to be better. I hope so.

Para sa'kin maraming pwedeng maging basehan ng salitang 'forever'. It may be your Family, friends, and even those people who came in your life and bid goodbye afterwards.

Your family are the one who accepted you for who you are from the very beginning. They knew your flaws yet love you. They knew your hidden attitude yet they accepted you.
They have many reason to hate you and leave you yet they stayed. They supported you in any possible way. They helped you to be a better version of yourself. They prepared you for all the hard things that life may throw at your way.

Your friends who came in a misterious way. They're the one who will accept you after your family accepted you. These people that ready to fight with you in any war you may choose to be in. They will shield you in any harm you may encounter. They will give you words that you needed to hear. They will love you, like a true family love their own.

For those people who came and leave. These people should have a thank you's coming from us. We should thank them from coming because we experience a lot of things with them and learned. We should thank them also for leaving because the right one will not come if the wrong one won't leave. Always remember that anything that changes, always change for the better, it's an upgrade.

Destiny, the very reason why there's love and forever in people's mind. People believe that destiny will lead you to the person that will let you experience love in it's highest form and will wait forever by your side.