꧁☕︎𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖?☕︎꧂

No one's P.O.V:

After Dust woke up he sat on his bed and looked around to see where is horror.
He looked and the whole bed and under but he didnt find him but after a while ge felt something under his shirt so he lifted it up.

He saw Curled Horror under his shirt calmly sleeping and purring.
Dust smiled and pated horror on his head, after a while he put horror on his pillow and stood up.
He went to his closet and opened it taking his hoodie and slippers, putting them on.

He looked at Horror before leaving the Room and leaving the door almost closed so horror could come to him.

Dust went to his boss's/Nightmare's Office.
When ge got to his door and calmly Knocked on the door.
The door suddently opened and a deep voice told Dust to come in.

Nightmare P.O.V:
"Well good morning Dust what do you need this early in the morning?" I took sip from my Coffee while looking at Dust.

"well boss i found a cat in some random Au, he was killing a human and then eating him, Can i keep him?" i though for a second before nodding" you can but. You will take care of it and if it breaks something your dead." i took another sip from my coffee.

"You may leave now Dust i still have some paper work to do."
Dust nodded and left the office closing door behind.

Dust P.O.V

After i went out if My boss's office i went down stairs straight into the kitchen.
When u entered kitchen i saw Cross and Error fighting over a chocolate bar.

i roled eyes and just went into the Frige taking out a human Part and Some other Food.
i sat down at the table getting annoyed by Error and cross Fighting
While watching them " ℍ𝕖𝕐 𝕪𝕆𝕦 𝕝𝕀𝕥𝕋𝕝𝔼 𝕓𝕀#𝕔ℍ 𝕋𝕙𝔸𝕥'𝕊 𝕞𝕀𝕟𝔼 ℂ𝕙𝕆𝕔𝕆𝕝𝔸𝕥𝔼 𝕓𝔸𝕣!!" Error shouted while glitching.

"𝙽𝚘! 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛!! 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝!"  Cross said.
I got more annoyed so i went to them grabbed the chocolate bar and thorwed it into the trash.

they both looked at me with a death stare.
Error after a while teleported away and cross sat down next to me.

"hey Sorry Dust that we were fighting i know you dont like loud soumds amd stuff" he pat my head.
I pushed his hand away looking away "yeah yeah whatever.."

"I will go to my room" i stood up and walked out of the kitched holding a Human arm.

i walked through the hall way to the stairs and went up.
when i went upstairs i went to my room.

the door were fully opened so i entered.
Horror was no where to found so i went outside the room and then i saw it.

i saw a long white cat tail amd something looking simulliar to a skeleton.
it quickly went to bathroom.
i quickly ran after it  before standing in front of closed door.

i slowly opened it and then i couldnt believe what i saw.

i saw a middle hight Skeleton with a long white cat tail and ear with a hole in his head with my jacket on.
It turned around to me and then i realized that the thing was Horror.

i entered the room with shock on my face and with opened mouth.
"W-what are you?"

I asked comfushed as he went closer to me staring up at me (hes shorter then Dust :'^)
"well im half skeleton and half cat..that why i can talk in my cat form"

i started at him in shock as he said that and just didnt have anything to say.

he looked at me comfushed and poked my cheek and i fliped back to reality looking st him.

"well and why didnt you tell me about this?"
"I was scared what would you think or do to me.." he answered..

"oh i understand.. but i think you should change back to your normal form and i got you some food.." gives him the Arm i got from frige

"thank you" he said and hugged me.
i blushed for the first time and huged back suprised.

"no problem"
he took the Arm and started to eat it while i was lookibg at him and thinking how pretty he looked.

I quickly slapped myself for thinking about weird sh*t  and looked away.

after Horror finished eating he quickly turned into his cat form and sat down in from of me.

i picked him up and walked out of the bathroom closing door behind and walking to killer's room

i knocked on the door and killer opened the door letting me in
"hey Dust i see you brough the cat with you nice"

I nodded and went inside the room lettimg killer close the door and sit on his bed.

i sat next to him placing horror on my lap
"so kuller what did ylu needed you called me to come here today so?"

"Sooo wait why does the cat has your jacket-?"
I looked down at horror having my jacket on..i blushed in shock and looked at killer" i-i dont know?"

He looked at me wirh a suspect face.
"hmm Sus. Well okay so i finallt got it!"

i looked at killer comfushed
"got what?"
killer showed me the new game we waited for 3-4 years to relase

"Omfg it finally relased!?"
"YEAH! i got the last one from the originals!!"

we both me and killer were making really hapoy noises mostly killer.
so he sat down next to me and handed me a controler.

I took it and we started to play the new game killer was losing again like always but who cared.

we played around like 5-6 hours untill boss came in the room
"You morons!! I was trying to find you
in past 2 hours!! We have a missions you idiots! Get your asses down stairs!"

we both quickly put the controlers away and went down stairs .

i took the jacket from horror and put it on.
i letted him to sleep in my pocket as we got do the throne hall and looked at Nightmare

Nightmare P.O.V:

so we got another mission.
We found out where the star sl#ts are so We can now go get rid of them.
You better not fail like always. Or i will break the new game you two got. he pointed at me and Dust.

They both shaked and nodded while looking at each other.

so we will go there Tomorrow. If you all wont be ready. You know what happends.

they all nodded again and went to theyre rooms except dust and killer they went to killer's roo and continue playing.

horror was still sleeping in Dust's jacket.

I went into my office shutting the door behind and teleported my coffee to me and sips.

i sat down on my chair and continued doing my paper work while yawning a bit and ignoring it.

I somehow falled asleep after a while on my desk.
and woke up in the next morning where everyone were sending around me andy desk worried

"Boss what happend!? Are you okay?" dust asked
i looked at him and nodded.

after a while i opened my eyes fully and i couldnt believe who i saw..

i saw....

TO BE CONTINUE :)
______________________________________

so hello guys this is another chapter u hope you like it and hm who do you think that Nightmare saw? Who knows? Only i do so ye i hope you lie it this new chapter^^ 1282 words