Chapter 3: Out mating part 1

Dark Fortress)

After having a Full Kuroinu sweep clean of ridding all of the Kuroinu black dog mercenaries who were massacred by Chloe in her alien form in the Dark Fortress, as she put all their bodies in a pile and burned their bodies to ashes. As for the Monsters who once served Origa were killed by her. They were taken back by her sudden turn on them, as she transformed into her own form and murdered every Orc, Imp, Troll, Archdemon, and every other unspeakable demon or monster that was within her fortress and outside of it. She had a feeling that she couldn't trust them anymore or even consider having them as allies anymore, knowing in a heartbeat they would sooner betray her by siding with Volt whom she has killed.

Things are going to change now. A new order of things that will take place in this country, starting by the revival of Dark Elves who will reign superior in Eostia. A new breed of them.

Origa plans on becoming a Real Dark Elf Empress and Conqueror. She and Chloe are the only two dark elves known in this country she was sure that there are other dark elves that are scattered throughout the world probably in other kingdoms and different lands. Which she will soon conquer once she rises to Power.

The Dark Elf Revolution was on. With Origa being its Empress and Mother to all dark elves. She could even become a Deity if she wanted.

She is in need of true allies, not scum like the Black Dogs and Volt who would sooner betray her like he attempted yet she foiled his plan.

The First start of her plan in her rise to power: is to Mate and have her heir or heirs as many as she wants and give her children affection.

She never wanted any children, or to marry anyone, all she wanted to do was Rule with a iron fist and defeat her enemy Celestine. But due to being infected by this substance from the rock that fell from the sky changed her mind. She still wishes to conquer Celestine, she wants Celestine to be her dark elf breeding bitch. She'll even let her children have a go at Celestine and her shield maidens.

She knows Chloe will follow her through with her grand plan to the very end.

As for the second part of her plan: She will seek allies that she could trust and offer them their deepest desires and wishes so long as they don't betray her.

And the third plan: Her, Chloe and her children and Chloe's children will go out and defeat Celestine and her shield maidens, then turn them all into dark elf breeding bitches. And conquer their kingdoms for the taking.

And her fourth plan: Once she conquers all of Eostia she will go out and seek out other kingdoms for candidates to repopulate her Race and conquer their kingdoms as well.

And the Final Plan: She will sit on her Future throne, with a smug smile on her face with Celestine wearing slave attire sitting besides her throne while her children are out mating as well bringing her lots of grandchildren. And that there will be more and more dark elves in her kingdom than ever before, and she rules her Dark Elf Empire with a iron fist with great power and respect, and there will be no one to oppose her rule, her children, and her perfect empire.

It will be all too easy.

She had already informed Chloe of her intentions and plan, which of course the blonde reluctantly agreed too.

"When shall we depart Origa-sama?" Asked Chloe looking at her mistress.

"We will leave now. Let us go to a small village south of our kingdom and find us potential partners." Origa said rising off of her throne.

( South West of Eostia)

Both Origa and Chloe are heading to a Small village not far from their kingdom, as the two were on horses and wore cloaks and hoods to hide their identity. As they began to venture into the village to find their potential partners and soon to be helpers to give them children.

"Let's split up, we will meet back here once we are finished." Origa said as she herself went straight ahead while Chloe said nothing but nodded as she understood, she then looked to the left and went her separate way.

( With Origa)

Now walking down the streets looking for potential candidate to help her mate.

She will proceed with her grand plan to create the perfect dark elf empire in her own image, to think she would have to sexually reproduce with humans which was never her intentions before her transformation, but her inner alien within her had managed to convince Origa to breed with humans in order to make the dark elf species much better than that of the human race itself. Her inner alien also known as the "voices" in her head given her these ideas to revive the dark elf race into a much better and dominant race that will put every single Human, Orc, Troll, Imp, Halflings and any other weak species to shame. Soon Origa will have a empire of Dark Elves with most of them becoming her Children and Soldiers.

And the thought of her being a mother, she wasn't sure whether if she could be a great mother to all her soon to be offsprings but she will raise them like how her own mother raised her.

Still on the look out for any possible partner, she needs to find a healthy candidate, not one that has a disease or health issue, she would find them inadequate.

However she did spot one male that was leaving what looked like a Library. He looks nice enough and perfect to be her partner mess of hair wearing a white shirt and holding some books she decided to follow him and know the name of her partner.

( With Chloe)

She herself was looking for a potential candidate with to mate and have her own children.

Children. She never thought she'd live the day to actually have children herself and become a mother, scowling as she thought of her dark past thinking of how her own parents abandoned her, and sold her as a Sex slave, her childhood and past was a fucked up life, she had no family to call upon after they abandoned her and sold her off. Which is how she had her hatred for humans because of them and their sick and disgusting attempts of sexually assaulting her, the only good thing out of her dark past was meeting up with Origa Discordia, who took her in and took care of her and given her a purpose in life to serve her Queen.

Guess you could say In a way Origa is sort of her Surrogate mother. She thought of her Queen's grand plan, had she wasn't infected and turned she would have rejected the plan but she herself can't just turn down her Queen. Even the "Voices" in her head had to convince Chloe to see Origa's plan in a different point of view, which she had to accept. Restoring and bringing about a new species of Dark Elves to dominate other inferior species. A whole family if not a population, it was only just the two of them, her and Origa, Origa did state that once plan phase 1 was done they would try to seek out other possible dark elves in other kingdoms or world's and bring them into the Fold of joining them on their great grand plan to have dominion over all lower and weaker species.

Dark Elves will rule over all.

And there's nobody who could stop Origa Discordia, not even Celestine, the bitch of a goddess is definitely going to be breeded and used by her Queen if not then her offsprings or even Chloe's own children.

Looking from the corner of her eyes she spots a nice looking male with brown hair going into a bar of some sorts, Chloe could see he looked absolutely healthy and perfect for a partner. She decides to join him in the bar and try to socialize with him and get him to have sex with her.

To be continued.