"ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟʏ ɢʀɪᴅɪɴɢ"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

I wake up looking out the window it was dark and my head hurts.. as my vision comes back I could smell a mixture of burnt gummybears, apples and cherries.. it didn't smell good expiclly  with the nutty scent, that was kinda sweet.

I look around to see myself between my new friends both shirtless and hot at that, I had of been red.. they are also clearly stoned.

I slowly tried to get up and out of there high sleeping glory quickly pulled by punz.

"Noo- don't leave. Stay and cuddle us pandabearrr" he whined.

Well that's not something you see everyday, but something I truly  love to hear.. I blushed a bit.

"Clingy buttercup" I said softly with a smile looking at the one cuddled into my neck.

I could hear soft grones looking to dream.

"M~ so fucking- mm babyy" he'd grone out, "taking us so good"

I could fell something on my ass.. sleepy him started to grind into my ass.

"Mmuf~" I moan with a soft whine. Thst alerted  punz who smiled.

"Enjoying his placement are we?" He teased.

"Him in high sleeping glory is groning and prising someone.. but also grinding his  dick into my ass"

"Like- in in?" Punz said luaghing.

"Yes he is grinding  littarly on my entrance" I whimper.

Punz hummed softly turning into the sleeping dirty blond.

"Mm~ so good babyboy~ for us" Dream groned out.

"Awe he's fucking someone with me..." punz luaghed a bit..

Internally  for an odd reason scertly i was hoping dream was dreaming about pulmarizing my ass... for an odd reason.

Punz certinly was enjoying my little moans and whines.

"You'd probably  sound hot taking cock and screaming our names" punz hummed.

I'd moan a bit louder.. just imaging that.. sure my ass would be filled to the max.

"Unlikely you'd both fit" I'd say cockly.

"We could test it when all are sobber" punz said with a wink.

I'd yelp felling dream thrust a bit on my hole with  soft purr.

"Mm. Dreams just haveing a grand time fucking me in his slumber" I'd say softly.

"Ngl its kinda hot" punz said, "expiclly  you're nosies"

"M.. I never did any of the things were doing  rn or today for that matter before" I moan hushly.

"M.. I'll tell you, you are a cute one well stoned.. and certinly  have two males simping.. you up and toddled  over cuddling to dream" punz said softly.

"Haha! I'm not a toddler" I joked yelping.

"You waddled over" punz said, punz moved shaking dream awake, "dre wakey wakey you're fucking someone while asleep"

Dream moved up and I moaned loudly as it left my area.

"Oh shit sorry- sapnap I tend to do that when I'm high" Dream said.

"It's fine honstly ngl it felt good" I said softly blushing alot hiding into punz.

"His noises are adorble" punz commented.

"Unforntly none of you are ever hearing my nosies ever again" I said cocky.

"Never say never sweetheart" they'd say.

I get up slowly, "I probably  should go home..." I said.

"Want one  of us to drive you.. it is kinda late" punz offered.

"Are either of you sobber enhogh  to drive?" I asked.

"Punz more  so then.me" Dream said, "rooms still spinning"

I'd hum softly  and kissed him softly, "alright I'll see you tomrrow at school hon" I'd say.

Me and punz got up and off we went.

"Right here." I'd say.

He'd drop me off not forgetting to lean over and kiss me in the deadlight, of the streetlights in his car.

Ngl I enjoyed every second of it.

"Fuck you are such a goof kisser" he said hushly.

"You to, I'll see you tomrrow" I'd giggle out with a smile.

"One of us will pick you up tomrrow  baby"  he said as I got out and went inside I watched him  go away and I of coruse got cleaned up and went to sleep

God the two are so sweet..