Secret mission

"Don't worry, I will talk to her, but could we just tell her that they are here because of a school exchange program? It'll be easier for her to understand." Ms Peterk asked, and her sister thought about it for a second. "That wouldn't be such a bad idea, but I'm sure the school would notify her if something like this were to happen because it would mess with her schedule." Ms Anderson responded. "Your girlfriend is a teacher?" Alice asked and the woman nodded. The girl also wanted to ask where, but then suddenly Jolie spoke up.

"What if Bunnix put a letter, with an old date on it, on top of the principal's table and we acted as much confused as them that they didn't know? Like, your girlfriend was the one in charge of separating us into houses by those, who volunteered to let us stay in their house."

"That's not a bad idea at all, a little difficult, but manageable." Ms Anderson smiled at her, while everybody from the group praised her. "Okay, I'll ask the heroes later, but now I need to cook dinner since it's already 16:57, I haven't even started, and the girls will be here any moment now. How about you kids go out while I and my sister will stay and explain everything to them?"

Everybody agreed that it was better than just sitting around, doing nothing, and so the whole group got up and went to put on their shoes, while Linda stayed a little while longer- Nicole had to literally drag Ivonne away from her-, poured herself a glass of water as an excuse and drank it very slowly, while checking that everybody went already downstairs.

"Thanks, Mousey, you really are a lifesaver." Ms Peterk said while she was pouring water on vegetables. "It's not a big deal, auntie." Linda smiled warmly, but then something got pushed into her palm.

When she looked down, it was a letter with a stamp on it, but it did not have the post office marking. "Could you do us a favour and solve this matter? It would be very helpful." Ms Anderson said while she returned to reading the recipe. "Of course, I can, Wendy, you can count on me!" The girl said, saluted like a scout, put the glass in the sink and ran after the others. "And be back before 18:30!" Ms Anderson yelled after her, the girl nodded and bid them goodbye.

.

"What did she say?" Percy asked after Linda came downstairs. "She said to be back before 18:30, nothing more." Linda chuckled and put on her shoes. "Oh, alright."

"Is everybody here? Okay, let's go." Michael said, opened the door and everybody followed him outside.

"So where do you want to go?" Nikki asked the others. There were a lot of suggestions, like Louvre, and the Eiffel tower (again), but most often places, where the Miraculous show takes place.

"Alright, so how about we'll split up and look at whatever we're interested in seeing and then we will meet back here at 18:25?" Mike offered and everybody seemed to agree with that suggestion.

Nikki went with Mike, Lisa and Jolie, who wanted to see the Louvre, Jared formed a group with Percy, Alice and - at Linda's request- John, and they went to look for skateparks, Nicole went with Monika to the shopping centre.

Michael also wanted to take Ivonne with him, but Linda offered that she would take her to see what the younger girl wanted to see so that they could go through Louvre in peace. It seemed like a good idea and so he agreed, much to Jolie's delight.

.

"So where do you want to go first?" Linda asked when they started walking in a seemingly random direction. "I want to do so much," Ivonne said and threw her hands dramatically in the air. "I want to tell Adrien who Marinette is, I want to tell Mari who Chat is so that they can be together, I want to tell something to Chloe for how to mean she is and to expose Layla for who she really is, so she should be called Liela, and- "