Chapter 2 - Take Responsibility

Blue felt a moment of warmth from an embrace, a feeling of being carried to safety.
Alas, he awoke, a ceiling greeted his view. In an empty room and with one single bed in place, he was bandaged and chained. There was no fear in him, only curiosity, and hunger.
With only a few moments there was noise coming from the other side of the door.
The door creaked opened, and Nightmare stepped in irritated and just stared, standing still in front of the door.

Blue looked confused but just sat obediently on the bed waiting for Nightmare to start a conversation, but it wasn't too long before the silence was broken by Blue's loud stomach growl, Nightmare was a little concerned why such a small body can roar so loud.
Nightmare went out and left, and Blue was at a lost, the door creaked open again, and Nightmare was holding porridge in his hand, a tentacle appeared and transferred it to gave to Blue, Blue was hesitant but give in too the slight growl. "um.. Thank you sir" Blue said softly. While Nightmare just nodded.

They didn't speak much Blue was eating while Nightmare was just observing, "Are you sure his acting?" Nightmare spoke aloud, but Blue didn't seem to notice or hear Nightmare, "Yes, why else would they sent the most nobody in their group to get information from the most dangerous organization in the multiverse.? It's worth the risk if it did successed, you know Dream wouldn't risk it, but Ink on the other hand would! they could've snuck behind Dream and went and did it anyways!, and when i got to underswap the place was a total waste land it's probably one of Ink's illusions to make it more believable!" Dust explained on the otherside of the door.

"..." Nightmare was speechless for a moment "No, you might've jumped into a conclusion that is too far fetched from the truth." Nightmare proclaims, "explain..." Dust disputed with interest, "Negative and positive emotions dumbass, if you were in Blue's position how would you feel?" Nightmare debates, "Well probably pissed for all i care!" Dust still stormed with disagreement not understanding what Nightmare was implying, "Dust shut your trap... Take a closer look at Blue he is neither filled with confidence nor fear thus it is neutral, that itself identifies him not faking anything-.." Nightmare paused for a moment "then.. did he perhaps really lose his memories?" Nightmare smirk.

"I understand that you observe first before actually believing anything but still-" Dust was cut off from a barrier that cancels Noise, probably the same thing that cancels their discussion from Blue, Blue on the other hand was dozing off after eating and fell to sleep comfortably.

Nightmare left the door wide and open, "Since you are responsible for his injuries and for bringing him here, you are to take care of him, you got that?" Nightmare said leaving, "What?! Boss? what the f*ck! You're welling to let him roam around the castle just like that? what if his really pretending what then!?" Dust exclaims, "he already has all my consent, i will also give you my permission to do anything to him, IF he is indeed faking it" Nightmare's echoed disappeared leaving Dust at the bottom of the dungeon with his newly found responsibility.

"Ugh Sh*t! All you do is cause trouble for me! Come here!" Dust said to the peaceful sleeping Blue, gently lifting him up to move up into the castle.

Author Note:
I dreamt i was eating a cooked crab that was still alive and i have to fight it to death before i actually eat anything, felt like a nightmare ;v; anyways hoped you enjoyed the second chapter of Cursed Memories!!