𝟑𝟎| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦

ANTHEA

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Sometimes, even the strongest of leaders can be tested and pushed to their limits.

It all started with a botched drug deal. Antonio (one of my men) had been in charge of it, and he had assured me that everything would go smoothly.

But when I arrived at the meeting point, I found chaos instead. One of our own had been killed, and the drugs were nowhere to be found. I was seething with anger as I confronted Antonio and the other soldiers involved.

"What the hell happened here?" I demanded as soon as I laid eyes on them.

Antonio shifted nervously on his feet, his eyes avoiding mine. "It was a setup, boss. The cops were waiting for us."

"A setup?" I repeated, my voice dripping with fury. "And you couldn't handle a few measly cops?"

"We tried, boss, but they were waiting for us. We barely escaped with our lives," another soldier spoke up, trying to defend themselves.

I could feel my blood boiling, knowing that my reputation
and my business had been put at risk by their incompetence.

"You barely escaped? Do you know how much money we lost because of this? And what about our fallen comrade?" I yelled, pointing to the body on the ground.

Antonio and the soldiers hung their heads in shame, knowing they had disappointed their leader. But that was not enough to appease my anger. I needed to make an example out of them, to show that I would not tolerate such failures.

"Get out of here," I spat, my voice trembling with fury.

"All of you. And you better have a damn good explanation for me by tomorrow morning. If not, you can consider yourselves dead."

The soldiers scurried away, knowing they had crossed a line and that their fate now rested in my hands. But even as they left, I couldn't shake off the simmering rage inside of me.

I had trusted them with my life and my business, and they had let me down.

As soon as they were gone, I let out a loud scream, venting out my frustration. I couldn't afford to show weakness in front of my soldiers. I had to maintain my image.

But deep down, I was worried. The cops were not to be taken lightly, and I knew this would not be the last time they would come after us. I needed to come up with a plan, and fast.

I was lost in my thoughts when Marco, was in front of me. He could tell I was livid just by looking at me.

"Boss, we have a problem," he said, his voice full of urgency.

"What now?" I asked, already irritated.

"The cops have issued a warrant for your arrest. They have enough evidence to put you behind bars."

I felt my heart drop at his words. This was not how things were supposed to go. But then a small smirk formed on my lips as an idea popped into my head.

"They can try," I said confidently. "They won't be able to touch me."

And I would not go down without a fight.