Chapter 4 cam:)

CAMERONS POV

Nash and I just got off the plane. We headed to get our luggage. It kind of felt good to get away from all of everything. Even though, Nash and I still have magcon here. I feel like things will be better because we'll be at home.

HAYES POV

Liz and I head home after awhile at the ice cream shop. Tons of girls as for pictures and I can tell Liz gets annoyed most give her evil glares. We walk home and L.A at night sometimes it can be a lil chilly, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and she isn't only shorts and a tank top. She has her arms around herself and I take off my sweatshirt and hand it to her, and she accepts. 

LIZ POV

Its freezing and I'm shivering. We walk and Hayes offers me his sweatshirt, I pull it on and it smells so good, just like axe. We laugh and talk as we head home. Hopefully Cameron is there when we get back.

After awhile we walk up to the house and see car in the driveway, Cam is home! I grab Hayes' hand and run up to the door and run in, I spot Nash in the kitchen, "wheres Cam?" I ask. He looks over by the bedroom. I sprint through the house and run to the room I see him unpacking his suitcase, I run over to him and just on his back, "cam!" I yell. "Liz!" He yells as he throws me off his back and picks me up and gives me a hug. He puts me down and kisses my cheek. "I missed you so much sis," he says. "I missed you too." I say back. He looks at my sweatshirt , up and down, "who's is that?" he asked. "Oh hayes," I say. He smirks at me and I slap him in the arm. We talk and I help him unpack. We walk out to the family room and find Hayes and Nash playing video games, I spot Hayes and he notices I'm still wearing his sweatshirt and he smiles. We go down to sit by them, and I check my phone, it's 11:46. I also notice I have 473,472 noifications on twitter. I look at hayes, "I might've have gave you a shoutout" he says. "Hayes!" I chuck a pillow at them. There all playing black ops when I get bored, "can i join?" I ask. Nash throws his remote at me, "sure." I play and I beat them both, go me. It's 1 am and we all get ready for bed. I head to mine and Hayes' room, he's on his computer watching youtube when I sit down next to him, "whatcha watching?" I ask. "youtube, what do you think?" he laughs. After watching youtube videos for 2 hours, he says, "i really think this will be fun." I totally agree, but seconds later I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder.