Chapter 2- me

Well so now I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Liz Dallas and I'm 14 years old. This summer Cameron is coming to visit us for the whole summer, I feel like everything will go back to normal when he comes home. At least I hope. The Grier family is coming too, Hayes, and Nash. We are renting a house, and will spend the whole summer together. Hayes and I have only met once, but I hope I can get to know him a little better. Were both the same age. Cameron and Nash are going to be "responsible" for me and Hayes. Because the parents are going to be gone for most of the summer. Yes, yes I know I said "family time" but I meant Cam and I time, I really miss my brother. But, it will be different without my mom.

~later~

Cameron has just got on his flight with Nash. They will be here in 4 hours. Hayes' dad is dropping him off at the condo soon. It will probably be awkward. I'm sitting on my phone in the living room and watching Cameron's vine, ugh I want to see him so badly. The doorbell rings and I drag my self off the chair to go answer the door. I open the door and I look and see Hayes holding a suitcase. I welcome him inside,

"Hey" I say.

"Hey, Liz right?" he replies.

"Yep" I smile and help him carry his stuff into his room. We have to share a room because theres no other places to sleep. Though, there are two twin beds, and there very far apart. Hayes unpacks his stuff and puts his clothes into the drawers. When he is done, he sits on his phone. I hear a ding and look at my phone, it read, "@hayesgrier is now following you!" I laugh and look over at hayes, he's smiling.

I check my dm's and theres one from him, its picture of him that he just took, he has like 20 double chins. "lets go somewhere"

I reply, "Okay, where do you wanna go?"

"How about we go get food."

"Im in"

We laugh and go outside and start walking to the ice cream shop.