the confessions

-timeskip-

(Arissa's POV)

  It's been 2 months since me and Naqiu started talking,as the time passed by be eventually became best friends and my feelings for him grew bigger and bigger everyday to the point where i can't hold it anymore.

  So i finally decided that today is the day that i will confess my feelings for him.

  (Arissa's message POV)

    "Hey Naqiu... I want to tell you something ,a secret that I can't hold anymore.Before i tell you what it is promise me that no matter what happened... You will always be my friend.."

  (Naqiu's message POV)

   "Oh hey arissa... What's wrong? Sure you can tell me :) . Also why would you think that i would leave you ? I'm always here for you okay? No matter what happened:)"

  (Arissa's message POV)

"To be honest,i like you Naqiu..no ..i don't like you.. i love you. Since day 1 I've had the biggest crush on you and i know this is awkward but that's the truth i guess you would see me as a weirdo now..."

(Naqiu's message POV)

"Arissa.... I'm pretty shocked cause... I actually like you too.. no I LOVE YOU Arissa, no words or action could describe my love to you "

"Arissa... Would you like to date me...?"

(Arissa's message POV)

"Naqiu... OF COURSE I WOULD DATE YOU , "

(Naqiu's message POV)
  "I love you Arissa"

(3rd person POV)

Arissa was so happy that her crush is now her boyfriend.She was so happy that she was screaming on the top of her lungs when she told Riss , she was over the moon.

  'But she doesn't realised that her happiness was soon about to turn into her greatest nightmare'

Riss was so happy for her but at the same time he also felt worried for her since he knew what really type of a person Naqiu is but when he say that his best friend was so happy he couldn't bare to ruin her happiness,so instead he just kept quiet about it.

     To be continued~