CH- 1. 𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[Yizhan -Wattpad]

••••••••••••••

- I hope everything is clear.- The young lady smiled as she crossed her arms.- If you have any questions, just ask here, we all work in harmony as a family.

- Truly thank you.- The young man bowed.- I will treasure this opportunity.

- You already know your job so you can go take your place. - She smiled gently.

- Miss Ten! .- A young employee was approaching in a hurry. - Miss Ten!

- What's wrong Jenny?

- Reception was notified that the boss is going up the elevator.

- Thanks for letting me know, Jenny.- The assistant patted her shoulder lightly.- Go get the boss's coffee and the reports, place them on his desk, I'll receive it.

- Good! .- The young employee walked away in a hurry.

- May I ask?.- The employee looked worried.

- Sure.- The assistant nodded.

- Our boss... Is he very strict? Are there any details that I should take into account?

- Don't worry.- She smiled.- Our boss is somewhat strict but he isn't inflexible either, the only thing he wants is for the work to be done correctly, even so he always treats his employees well, to be honest in business it's competitive and somewhat ruthless.- She denied while smiling.- But thanks to that he has managed to get to where he is, surpassing even his older brothers.- She observed the employee's worried expression.- Hey, I'll tell you a secret.- A man approached little.- Don't let his cold expression fool you, underneath that hard look hides a great person.- She smiled.- So you shouldn't worry.

- Okay...- The elevator door opened.

- Good morning boss.- The assistant smiled.

- Good morning.- He answered with a slight smile and then looked at the new employee.

- This is young Pei just joined the team. - The assistant introduced him.

- Goo... good morning boss.- The employee looked nervous.

- Good morning.- He nodded.- Is everything ready?.- He looked at his secretary.

- Of course.- The assistant smiled as she guided him.

- Well...- He turned around and gave the nervous young man one last look.- Welcome to the team, I hope you feel comfortable, there is no need to feel nervous, we are all family.- He turned around and walked away

The nervous employee was now somewhat stunned, he could not believe how a person with such a cold and somewhat distant expression could provide words of encouragement which were effective.

He stared at that man who was walking away with a unique grace, his black suit fitted perfectly to his body, his designer shoes, his well-groomed hair and his demeanor combined perfectly giving him an air of elegance and haughtiness.

All the employees received him with a big and warm smile as he passed, the remarkable aroma of Versace's Eros perfume permeated wherever he moved, leaving a trail of sighs among the employees who watched the white-skinned man somewhat dumbfounded. serious expression and warm eyes.