Ch - 32. The one who is still...it is better to let him continue being still.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- Marcus...

- Boss called just in time, I was about to call you.

- What you got for me?

- Very good news.

- Did you find what I asked for?

- I found that and much more will be more than pleased.

- That's why you're my trusted man.- Mr. Wang smiled with satisfaction.

- In a few days I'll be back and I'll take what I found with me.

- Perfect, I'll be waiting for you here.

- Okay boss.

- Thank you for your excellent work. - He cut the call.

- Dear, why are you so smiling? - Mrs. Wang approached her husband.

- I have reason to be, my beautiful lady. - He pulled her sitting on his lap and then kissed her cheek.

- You!...- Mrs. Wang blushed.- You're still buying yourself like a kid.

- It's what my beautiful wife provokes.- He pulled her and wrapped her in his arms.

- What would your partners say if they saw you?.- Mrs. Wang settled in his arms.- The fierce lion Wang turned into a cub.

- They would say that I am a cub in love with his beautiful lioness.- He smiled.- Do you think I am ashamed to be seen like this with you?.- He rolled his eyes.- Please, I am able to let the world know how in love I am with my wife and how happy I am that she reciprocates.

- That's why I love you, Lion King.- Mrs. Wang kissed his cheek.

- I love you more, my lion queen.- He kiss her lips.

- Now will you tell me what makes you so happy?

- It's a surprise...

- Surprise?

- Let's say...- He drew a half smile.- Our problems are about to end.

Mrs. Wang was curious about her husband's words, she wanted to find out more but she knew it was impossible, she knew her husband so well that she knew that when he decided to keep a secret he was capable of taking it with him to the grave.

For some time now she has seen her husband grumpy, sad and downcast, he has always been a severe father, he raised his children under the same regimen that he had been raised, even so that did not mean that he did not love his children and that he will not be affected by the problems between them.

That day when he stripped his youngest son of everything he returned home and locked himself in his room, he did not go out for two days and isolated himself from everyone, the others do not know but Mrs. Wang yes, Mr. Wang had cried, he had It hurt to have to be so cruel to his son, but what hurt him most was the fear that he would come to hate him.

He has made decisions about the future of his son, some of them extreme, but he has done so in order for them to have a prosperous, peaceful and even happy future, he has been a strong-arm father but under that hardness there has always been a love .

Now that she sees her husband smile again, Mrs. Wang does not care much about the reason, she only cares that her life partner no longer carries sadness on his shoulders and this reassures her.