Part 14

Hii Everyone🙏
Thanku soo much for loving and liking the previous part❤❤

Guys please do comments also it really motivates me to write. Please tell me if you guys are not liking the story. I will stop this story right away. ND if you guys want some particular scene or plot. You can DM me.

Keep Supporting👍
Luvv u all❤
Soo let's start......😇

Happy Reading😇

**********************************
Aditya and Neil were extremely shocked and worried seeing manik unconscious. Their heart sinked seeing him like this. Aditya immediatey patted his cheeks to make him conscious but nothing happened. Neil was rubbing his hands but manik was not opening his eyes.

Aditya(worriedly): Manu kya hua bacha please aankhein kholo plzz

Neil(tensed): Manu plzz bachaa open ur eyes plzz

Aditya: manu bacha bhaiya ko pareshan mat kro aise plzz aankhein khol lo bacha

Neil: manu plzz aankhein khol bacha

Cabir: Bhaiya hame manik ko hospital le jana chahiye

Nandini: Haa bhaiya plzz

Aditya keeps his panic state aside nd nodes his head and gently picked up manik. Neil runs and opened the car door for him and sat on the driving seat. Aditya was sitting at the back seat keeping manik's head in his lap and trying to bring him in his senses. Soon they reaches hospital and manik was rolled to the emergency. Aditya and Neil were standing outside all worried. Tears were flowing from their eyes. Seeing manik in this state scared them like hell. Both were shattered completely. Nandini and Cabir were consoling them but of no use they just want their baby safe and sound.

After half an hour doctor came out and aditya and neil just rushed towards and bombarded him with the questions.

Aditya: Doctor manu thik toh hai na? Kya hua hai usse?

Neil: Vo behosh kyu hogya? Aur usse hosh aagya na please kuch toh boliye

Doctor: Relax Mr. Malhotra apka bhai bilkul thik hai he is perfectly fine. Haa forhead pr halki si chot hai aur hamne bandage krdi hai

Aditya and Neil sighed in relief.

Aditya: Toh doctor vo behosh kyu hogya?

Doctor: Its normal aditya, he is asthma patient ur tumne btaya ki gets an ashtma attack but yes thankfully it was not major one nhi toh mushkil ho jati aur weakness ki wajah se vo behosh hogya tha but plzz ask him not to stress himself too much. He is just 20. Ashtma attacks aana is not good for his health

Neil: Thanku doctor we will make sure aisa dubara na ho

Doctor: Then all good, 1-2 ghante mein usse hosh aa ajega toh fir aap usse ghar le ja skte ho

Aditya: thanku so much doctor

Aditya nd Neil enters the ward and their heart breaks seeing their baby in this condition. They also felt great anger on him but this is not a place to think. They just want their baby to open his eyes. Aditya went towards him nd caresses his hair lovingly while neil gently holds his hand in which drip needle pierced.
After 2 hours manik gains consciousness. When he opens his eyes he saw aditya and neil were sitting besides him and nandini was sitting on the sofa.

Manik(weakly): B.ha.iya

Aditya didn't say anything and helps him to sit. Manik was not meeting his eyes because he knows his bhaiya and bhai would be mad at him for fighting. Doctor came there and check manik and told them that he is fine and they can take him home. Manik tries to talk but aditya nd neil gave him cold shoulder. The ride to the mansion was an silent affair. No body was talking. Nandini squeezed manik's hand to told him not to worry everything will be fine.

Brotherly ties❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें