Part 17

Hii Everyone🙏
Thanku soo much for loving and liking the previous part❤❤

Keep Supporting👍
Luvv u all❤
Soo let's start......😇

Happy Reading😇

**********************************
Neil entered the lift while calling manik nd pressed the lift button.

Neil: Yeh laka kitna ziddi hogya hai mera phone hi nhi utha rha

Suddenly the lift stopped in between. Neil gets confused.

Neil: God yeh lift kyu band hogyii ab aaj ka toh din hi kharab hai mera

He pressed the buttons but nothing happened.

Otherside, Aditya was sitting in his cabin. He was getting restless. He was getting an intution that something bad is going to happen. He was not able to concentrate on his work. He got up in agitation and his hand hit with the photo frame placed on his desk. The frame of neil and manik's photo fall and break down into pieces. Aditya heart sinked for a minute. He picked up the photo. Some unknown fear was overpowering his heart. He immediately grab his phone and called neil but his phone was not reachable. Then he called manik but he didn't answered.

Neil was trying to call aditya but there was no network in his phone.

Neil: Kya musibat ha ab phone mein network bhi nhi ha ab mein bhaiya ko phone kaise lagaun?

He tried to find some network but nothing worked.

Neil (Shouts): Koi hai plzz open the lift...mein 7th floor par fas gya hun...helpppp

But there was no response. He hit the lift in frustration.

Manik bought the sorry card and dark chocolates for neil and was on the way to office. He intentionally didn't answered neil and aditya's calls as he want to surprise them.

Suddenly on the other side lift started and again stopped in between. Neil gets happy but happiness was not longer becoz lift starts shaking. Ligths in the lift started blinking. Neil was confused what was happening to the lift?

Neil: Koi ha lift open kro i am stuck inside....somebody help me pleaseee

Luckily somebody was coming that way and listen neil's voice. Though the voice was not audible properly but the that employee went towards the lift and find neil stuck inside. Neil asked him to call aditya as soon as possible. That employee rushed towards aditya's cabin to inform him about the problem. Aditya gets worried and rushed downstairs through staircase. He immediately went towards the lift.

Aditya (panic): Neil neil bachaa tu thik ha?

Neil (from inside): Bhaii plzz open the lift...i am stuck

Aditya: Neil tu tenison mat le abhi khulwa rha hun lift mein tu tension mat le bacha

Everyone was gathered on the 6th floor. Aditya's PA Aman called the techincians immediately and they were on the way. Aditya was panicking. His heart was telling him that something was not right. He just want neil to come out of the lift anyhow. Rachit was also not there. He went out to meet some business associates.

Aditya (shouts): Techincians kahan ha Aman abhi tak aaye kyu nhii

Aman: Sir they are on their way

Aditya: Jldii bulao mera bhai andar fasa hua hai

Neil (from inside): Bhaiya relax techinicians aate hi honge aap tension mat lijiye

Brotherly ties❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें