Fanciness?

~=+=~Hi! I'm Skylie :D This is my first fanfic so if it sucks.....sorry? I have prewritten most of the chapters so there shouldn't be much wait for them. SHOULDN'T I'm not saying there won't. If I do end up forgetting about this just keep bugging me. I don't really have a life so I will definitely find time to update it. :D There also should not be any spelling mistakes but sorry in advance if there are. ITALICS mean it is what Dan/Phil are thinking. Or emphasis on a word. BOLD means that is an authors note (ME :D) BOTH means that it is a little narrator thingy.~=+=~

Dan stared into Phil's eyes. He wanted him so badly. He wanted him to be his, but right now he just had to hope it would come true. He was thinking about Phil's beautiful blue eyes until Phil broke the silence.

"Hey uh do you want to do something today?" Phil asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Oh. Yeah! What would we do?" I asked still hopeful.

"Well we could go to a fancy restaurant and pretend like we belong there! :D" Phil said a little too excitedly.

"Yeah! That will be fun! Lezzgo get ready!" I exclaimed and pointed towards the bedroom. Little did I know that this was the reason my whole life changed.

We got ready after a little bit and headed out into the world. We were walking down the pavement to this fancy restaurant called the *insert fancy name here* I can't think of anything XD say some in the comments if you have a good one. Right as we walked in we had this elderly couple staring at us. So we looked at them did our best derp faces then got escorted to our table.

"Hey uh Phil this side of the booth is all wet and sticky. Can you call over a waiter?" I asked.

"Or you just sit on my side with me......if you don't mind" Phil said totally oblivious to what that will do to me.

"Uh y-yeah it's okay with m-me" I said while rubbing my neck awkwardly. God why was I so socially awkward. Even with my best friend. Yeah. Friend.

No problem right? Wrong. These booths were fairly small so there we were almost like cuddling in the seat with fancy elderly people watching us in the distance. And of course I was in the inside.

The waitress finally came over after a little while of us sitting quietly looking at the menus. She had long light brownish-blondish hair that was put up is a fancy bun. She was wearing a short black dress with a little apron loosely around her waist.

"Hey, what is your name?" She said in an obviously fake voice looking at Phil.

"Oh uhm I'm Phil"

"Well what would you like Phil"

"I would like the *insert fancy food here*" wow I have no imagination :P

"Oh that's a good choice but I think I would like to have you for dinner some night ;)" God that was cheesy. Was she hitting on Phil? How was he going to react?

"O-oh ermm I umm have a boyfriend." Phil said stuttering.

"Oh really who is this lucky man?" She said like she was going to get something from him.

"Umm umm he is uuh h-he" Phil said trying to think of something, anything.

"I'm him." I said out of no where.

"Yeah he is" Said Phil confused. Wait he went with it. Really? Did this mean I had a chance?!

"Oh really? I don't believe you" She said suspiciously.

Then it happened. Everything changed. Both of their lives had changed. But was it for the better?

~=+=~ ~=+=~

I'm so sorry xD Yeah so if I don't update it then bug me. Also the titles for my chapters are probably going to be crap. Srrynotsrry :P

~=+=~ ~=+=~