Tumblr

Ayyyy chapter whooo. Also I may have written the first chapters in school. SMUT: There will be a little smut in this not too bad but still if you are sensitive to stuffz like that then don't read the end of this chapter. I will tell you when it is here.

"Oh really? I don't believe you" She said suspiciously.

"Oh yeah well I will prove it"

Phil leaned in and before I knew what was happening his lips met mine. I started kissing back but it ended way too quickly. His lips were soft and felt nice kissing.

"Ugh well fine"

She left with a quick turn and her hair whipped through the air.

Did I have a chance or was this just because he didn't have any other excuse? No. I'm not going to think like that. But....

"Hey thanks for doing that" Phil said and smiled.

"Oh you're welcome" I only wish I was real. But it felt real at least.

<>Time Skip because I'm lazy<>

Phil and I finally arrived home after they ate and talked for a little while. I went into his room and got onto my laptop. I went on twitter and Instagram all the usuals. Then I went on tumblr. The home of all the Phan shippers. I scrolled down my homepage and saw pictures from Doctor Who and Sherlock and reblogged some of them. Then I started to get to the interesting things, there are GIFS and pics of Phil and I but nothing too bad yet. But then something catches my eye. There name is Phansmut_af this is actually an Instagram account that I may or may not be following *looks around to see if anyone is looking* but I put it as a tumblr one because it seemed fitting. The picture is of me and Phil well....doing the do....if you know what I mean. ;)

The picture was a drawing but it was a really good drawing and very detailed. I clicked on their page. They mostly repost and post smut things and just overall pictures and edits of this ship. I kept scrolling until I saw a link. My curiosity took over him and I clicked on the link. This is going to be such a bad idea. The link is of a fanfiction wow figures *eye roll* it was entitled Phan smut. OH GOD. I know I shouldn't click.

I clicked the 'read' button and the first chapter was entitled Smutty smut smut. I started to read it even though I know I will regret it. It started off with us sitting on the couch watching a movie when he leaned on me. But his elbow went on my well....I think you get it.

THIS IS SMUTTY AND ALSO FANFIC CEPTION

'Mmm just the touch of him on my penis HEHEHE I said penis :3 feels so good. Phil looks down and sees my stiffening member.

"Well Dan I guess I'll just have to help you with that" Phil says seductively while slowly palming me through my pants. I let out a deep moan. It felt so good and it just felt right.

"Come on moan for me again Dan" Phil said while slowly taking off my shirt.

"Phiiiill please more" I moaned deeply. I could feel him start to unbuckle my belt and I helped unbuckle his.

END OF FANFIC CEPTION BUT NOT OF SMUTTINESS (<-that is now a word)

I could feel myself getting aroused at the fanfic. Why this is just like a sexual book. I shouldn't be getting aroused at this. Well whatever now I have to finish the fanic. Right? I look around the room. Well Phil is probably watching something....and I can be quiet. Yeah. I can totally wank. I'll just do it fast, it's not like I haven't before.

I start reading the fanfic again and slowly start to undo my belt. It is really starting to get intimate and I feel myself getting harder. I wish this was true. I pull down my boxers slightly and let my member come out. I put my hand around myself and slowly start to go up and down.

I feel myself start to get close. The fanfic is almost over. Sadly. I get a warm feeling in the bottom of my stomach and finally reach my point and my seed went onto the bed and my sheets.

Thats when Phil walked in.

~=+=~

Whoo end of chapter :P Sorry. All da cliffhangers.

~=+=~