Chapter 25

Chapter 25

We're going and going!

Warning: Cursing, OOC, mention of blood, close to death, phobia, eating, and injuries.

Kurama speaking/thoughts

Shukaku speaking/thoughts

Flashback/Thoughts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gaara was at Naruto apartment. Why was Gaara at Naruto apartment besides at the hotel room he was at staying during the exam and yesterday? Along other section for a few Sand nin to stay while they finished talking about the events that had happen. Sarutobi was at the hospital and recovery. Everyone began to stay any repairs that needed to be fixed. Few nin out either to track down Orochimaru or any spies that possibly stayed behind. Funerals already being arranged for ones who have passed in battle.

But again why was Gaara at the Naruto small home. That made the one tail disgusted that they live in such a small place. He did see a lot of new words painted around the walls that made his sand rise up from the familiarity.

They weren't specific how long Gaara should stay at the hotel. So, he stayed that day. Then went to see Naruto the next day.

No, training and missions for a few days. So, was going to be a break.

Now Gaara was sitting at a chair, in a t-shirt with his gourd right by his side. Looking at the potted plants and small garden by the window. While Naruto was fixing his outfit that did get a bit ruin from being torn up and blood. Two bowl of Ramen to go, Naruto was out and to not raised suspicion to the owners and brought them some sweets they made that night. Then to see Gaara was waiting at the apartment. So, was smart two buy another. Now the two bowls sitting in front of them. Naruto barely touch theirs while focuses on sewing. Gaara took a few slurps. Either eating, watching Naruto sew and now back at the plants.

While they were close too. Their rent free companions mindscape chatting. Thanks to that trick Error remember from Killer B with the fist bump. Of course are layers of protection and secrets as Error very private. Along with weary if allowed too many in the mind. Well, mindscape.

"Where you get them?" Gaara starting small talk. Still finding it so odd. Along with ignoring stupid questions and topics to throw at from Shukaku.

"Lilith from here." Pointed at the potted plant by their side. "Had them for a while now. The vegetable garden few months ago. Frederick from the Land of Wave. The Wave imp mom gave them to me."

"Frederick?" What an odd name. Same with Lilith. Wave Imp? Must be another child they seem to deal with it.

"Yep." Eyes kept on their work. "Probably will get them another."

"On a mission?"

"Who said I need to be on a mission to get one?" Tilt their head.

"Your village would let you walk out?"

"Not like they care and neither do I. won't realize I'm not here or make some excuse to 'kill me'. Might leave a sticky note on the Old Man forehead." Was a bit surprised the Third stayed alive this time. Even with the help. Full of surprises indeed.

'Could come to the Sand with us.'

'Awww this is so disgustingly cute.' Shukaku gagged as he was now bored. Their brother went to take a nap. Lazy fox. Just now 'talking' to Gaara.

'I'm trying to be nice again 'mother'.' Still remember a few of those talks as a kid and watching everyone. But hard to what he should trust in the

'Hey I may have been the insane nutcase who scream at you at night-'