001 | sacrificing a V̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶

Jennifer sat in her room reading a magazine while on the phone to Amanda, they were talking about Steve.

"I don't know, he's been acting strange lately."

"you should dump him." Amanda spoke excitedly

"what! no way we have been together for so long, I love him Amanda."

Jen could hear Amanda sigh over the phone

bang

"one second." Jennifer hung up the phone on Amanda

Jennifer sat up off the bed and walked towards her closet where she heard the noise, her heart thumping in her chest.

she raised her shaking hand to the door knob and twisted it slowly.

she swung it open fast, the speed blowing her hair slightly, to find nothing.

Jen rolled her eyes and sighed before turning around.

only to be faced with a Halloween mask and a knife swinging in her direction.

she dodged the knife and ran to her bedroom door, screaming.

only to feel a knife in her back, she screamed in pain before falling to the ground.

the person in the mask lifted her and put her on her bed, Jennifer lay back on the bed unable to move due to the imense pain in her back, so she lay on the bed bleeding out over her covers.

the killer took a book out of there back pocket and started to read the verses, Jen could barely see due to the tears in her eyes but she maneged to read the cover of the book.

sacrificing a virgin to satan

"I'm not- not"

before Jen could finish her sentence she got a stab to her chest, blood spurting all over her face and bed.

"what's you're name sweetheart." the masked killer asked

"j-jennifer."

he continues to read out the book, Jen barely hearing him due to the ringing in her ears.

he all of a sudden stops reading only to stab her repeatitly in the chest.

Jennifers last words were,

"my tit."