Selfie

"Congratulations on graduating!!" Everyone cheered to celebrate the graduation of their third years. The basketball teams of Seirin High, Kaijō High. Shūtoku High, Tōō Academy , Yōsen High and Rakuzan High all gathered together to honor the retirements of their third years and aces of their teams.

"Kurokocchi! What are you going to do now that you're graduated?!" Kisa wrapped his arms around Kuroko's neck.

"I don't know. What about you Kise-kun? Are you going to continue with modeling and basketball?" Kuroko pulled Kise's arm off from around his neck.

"I don't know yet. Let's figure it out together Kurokocchi!!" Kise once again wrapped his arms around Kuroko's neck.

Kuroko and Kise weren't the only ones who didn't know what they really wanted to do now that they were done with high school. Kagami Taiga was also in a bind about it as well. He always saw himself playing college ball and then maybe going pro, but he also knew that Basketball would only get him so far.

Kagami let out a heavy sigh as he started to unwrap one of the many cheeseburgers he had ordered. Kagami was happy that he was done with school, he was never good at the whole school thing anyway. All he wanted to do was play basketball. It's his whole life.

"Oi, Kagami, what's up with the depressed look on your face?"

Kagami looked up to see Aomine Daiki with his own tray of an equal number of cheeseburgers stacked high on his tray.

"Piss off Aomine. I don't need any shit from you right now."

"Jeez, you're really in a pissy mood. What's you problem? Had another fight with Tetsu or something?" Aomine took a seat across from Kagami.

"Oi. I didn't say you could sit with me."

"Just calm down. There's nowhere else to sit. Man, you're a pain in the ass when you're like this."

Both Aomine and Kagami sat in silence, munching away on their tower of cheeseburgers. One by one as the cheeseburgers started to disappear and so did the people who came to celebrate at Maji Burger. Before they knew it, they were the only ones besides the employees who were left. Once they both finished their last cheeseburgers, taking his last bite Kagami stood up from his seat to throw away his wrappers, there was still a depressed look on his face, and Aomine was starting to notice. If Seirin's "Wild Tiger" wasn't going to tell Kuroko what was on his mind, then it was something that was going to explode if he didn't tell someone, and that someone was going to have to be Aomine.

Pissed out of his bloody mind Aomine quickly followed after Kagami out into the streets. Before Kagami could get too far ahead Aomine grabbed Kagami by the collar of his shirt and started pulling him in the opposite direction then where he was going.

"Oi, Aomine! What the hell are you doing you bastard?! Let go!"

"Quit your bitching Kagami! You've been moping around since the beginning of the party our teams arranged for us third years. There's something bugging you, I can tell and since I know you haven't said anything to Testu about it, you're going to tell me!"

"What makes you think I haven't already said something to Kuroko, and what makes you think that I'll tell you anything, Aomine?" Kagami growled, gritting his teeth.

"Because I've known Tetsu longer then you have. He basically tells me everything, and you are going to talk to me because whatever's bothering you is most likely going to come back and either bit you or someone else in the ass. Whatever's bother you, you need to tell someone before everyone you know goes off to start their lives as adults. Tetsu would've listened, it's one of his annoying and useful traits about him, but you didn't tell him. Why not?" Aomine suddenly threw Kagami up against the chain link fencing that surrounded the basketball courts. Aomine had dragged Kagami all the way to the park he would often practice with Kuroko without realizing it.