1

Someone unfamiliar walked into the classroom no one's ever seen such an unpopular person before. As the class started, Mr Griffin announced in a heavy voice that "There will be a new girl in the classroom she is called Emma, you have to be nice to her especially you Meghan." Meghan ignored the instruction Mr Griffin had ordered and started the bullying after class in the lunch hall. With a bad attitude in her voice," Hey nerd where do you think you're going, you don't sit at the posh tables you sit at the table over there." as Emma looked at the sticky, unclean table shamefully she shyly said, "Do I have to sit there why can't I sit next to the medium popular girls?". With Meghan's quick reply, she answered by saying " You cannot sit there because you are too lame to even sit at the unpopular table you have to sit at the extra unpopular table, got that?" Emma was silent, in her mind she thought that everything was going to be perfect but instead it was the worst thing in her life. Emma hesitated, she was stressed she felt that her future was only going to be a course of bullying in college, university and normal work she wanted to fix this but how, the only thing that will happen that would happen if she actually did that will make popular, extravagant, rich Meghan just bully her more and tell lies to her mum who is the principal! Emma quickly ate her lunch to avoid Meghan but she found herself lost right when she got out. When Emma needed help, she asked somebody called James "Hello, my name is Emma can you tell me where is err...... the art classroom?" James thought in his head "Who is this person, well I know her name but why is she in Extravagant High School?".When he found out what to say, he stammered and said "Umm... you have to take 2 rights and 1 left then go straight and here is a map so you won't get lost." Emma was confused that somebody would actually not bully her and say "Find your own way twerp!" she quickly said "Thank you!" and hurried when she realised that she was late and was going to get an F but because it was Emma's first F in her whole life she over exaggerated about it and in her head she thought because she was late she would act like she had to pay for a fine! When she sprinted to class, nobody was there, Mrs. Higgins was surprised to see her in the unlimited classroom "Oh, new girl what are you doing here" Emma was bewildered " I thought class started 2 minutes ago..." Mrs Higgins chuckled "Class starts at 13:00 and it is 12:30 you have 30 minutes before class." Emma was embarrassed "Umm sorry I will see you in uhh.... 29 minutes now." Mrs Higgins waved goodbye but in her head, she was laughing without even knowing "Goodbye!".

Whilst Emma was walking through the corridors, she accidentally bumped into Meghan "Oh hello stupid what are you doing here, I thought you were crying yourself away, anyways what are you doing near Mrs Higgins's art classroom?" Emma felt that this day could get even, get worse but she remembered that she was in a conversation with Meghan so she answered by saying "Err..... I...I thought that....that it was art class and I...I thought that I was late." Meghan started laughing continuously "Ha! you actually thought that, it was art hahaha!".With anger rushing through Emma, she was about to punch Meghan but she missed "How dare you try to punch me there must be something wrong with you." Emma wanted to punch her again but she found herself on the floor with a bruise on her cheek "What did you do to me, I have done nothing to you since I have been here you don't deserve to be rich, famous and popular" Meghan heard every word but she did not apologize she did something way worse. She pounced! Meghan and Emma were fighting like 2 cats playing with each other, Meghan squealed which alerted Mrs Higgins "What is the meaning of this!" Meghan quickly emerged from the floor "It was Emma who started all of this when she saw me she literally pounced on me!" Emma was unsurprised to hear Meghan say such a lie but when she remembered Mrs Higgins was there "Hey, that is a big lie it was the opposite." Mrs Higgins was bewildered "Umm...I will speak with the principal, but Meghan just because she is your mother doesn't mean she will take it easy on you." Meghan moaned "Alright.". When they finished art class, Meghan said these words under her breath "The war has just begun.".