1

"Oh my god Lisa, you have to listen to this no matter what", Rosé animatedly spoke to Lisa who was lost in her own thoughts.

However, the lively girl noticed that her friend was hardly paying any attention. She got a whiff of what is happening and changed her subject of conversation. She didn't mind.

"There will be a new transfer student this year as I heard from my unnie Alice.", Rosé cleared her throat drawing Lisa's attention.

Instantly Lisa turned to Rosé like a puppy, up for every detail of this news.

Finally something worth my ears.

Rosé chuckled. Sure this girl has priorities.

"I don't know his name but he is our senior,year 6."

"Transferring now?"

"That he was actually a Hogwarts student but due to some transfer matters in his father's position, he had shifted to 'Mahoutokoro School of Magic' last year."

"Is that so?" How did I not know about this?

"Because all your attention was captured by Quidditch and mischieves with that boy."

"Taehyung?"

"Duffer he's in Ravenclaw. I am asking about that Golden Bo-"

"Kook?"

"Yeah."

"What's with him?"

Rosé visibly gasped.

What's with him?

She still remembers how the duo almost set Hagrid's house on fire.
Leave them together for some time and they will wreak havoc.

Roséanne cooled her mind just how her grandmother had once taught her and faced Lisa again. Before she could utter another word Lisa held her at the point of her wand.

"Miss Roséanne Park, if you try to use your mind-reading power on me again, the next target of mishief will surely be someone with R.", Lisa smirked. ONE threat and she knew the church girl will abide by whatever she says.

Roséanne had to agree. Afterall her conscience bugged her when she was invading her best friend's privacy.

They sat in silence in the train booth they got to themselves, one dozing off while the other lost in her own world of that silver haired boy.

How did I never know he's in our school? Was I blind?

Lisa was flabbergasted. She only met that guy once in the London Fair last month. His extraordinary aura had attracted her quite much while his unnaturally dyed silver hair stood in the blondes' crowd.

She remembered his face, hints of distress can be identified if looked with attention. His face was masked with a very powerful aura, one that people definitely would like to avoid. Those who were beside him seemed like this subordinates. They never looked directly at his eyes as if bowing to him was natural.

Lisa enjoyed her burger and noticed him. Rosé noticed Lisa's behaviour and already had an idea of what's going on with the girl.

They are so close to each other that sometimes Rosé didn't even have to use her genetic powers on Lisa to understand her.

"How good it would be to run your fingers through his silky hair isn't it Lis baby?", Rosé asked but it sounded like a statement to Lisa.

Rosé had already come to her conclusion, she understood.

Lisa smiled. Indeed she wanted to touch his hair...

Lisa and Roséanne slept through the rest of their journey to Hogwarts before Ravenclaw prefect Kim Taehyung pulled them down the train with their collars at Hogwarts.

Trio as they were.
One read minds.
One is a mischief.
One managed.

The others will join us at school- JK, Giselle, Rei.

Together, we are called Mystics. I have no idea why Rei chose such a name, however we all liked it.

A friendship between 4 Gryffindors, 1 Ravenclaw and 1 Hufflepuff is what keeping us together since Year 1. We had definitely no place for any Slytherin.

•••