Chapter 1: nightmare

It was night time in adventure Bay and they were sleeping.

Skye's POV nightmare:

Bully: aww look at this little scary cat. She likes to fly.

Bully 2: how can she be a pilot but she's afraid of eagles.

Bully 3: did you hear about her crush? It's not a boy. It's a snow pup named Everest.

Bully 2: please, she would never like a pup like her. She probably likes Chase or Marshall.

Bully 1: you're probably right. She can't be lesbian.

Skye: they're nothing wrong with the  lgbtqia community.

Bully 2: only gay people would say that. Better yet, like boys so you don't be a freak.

End of dream.

Skye woke up crying, she doesn't know if she should like girls or not. She went outside to the lake to calm down.

Skye: *signs* why did that Dream have to happen? It's not my fault she's to pretty.

????: Who?

Skye turned to the right side of her, it was her best friend, Zuma. Zuma was the only pup who didn't like Everest.

Skye: why are you here?

Zuma: nightmare...you?

Skye: same for me...

Zuma: what's wrong?

Skye: I have a crush on Everest and I didn't want to tell anyone because you all like her....

Zuma: not everyone.

Skye: what do you mean?

Zuma: I like Rocky, Tracker likes Ella, Tuck likes Gasket. I didn't tell anyone about me liking Rocky because I don't want everyone thinking that I'm a freak.

Skye: I didn't expect that....

Zuma: I guess we know each other's secret right?

Skye: looks like it.

Skye: Everest is like my second best friend, you're first and Rocky is third....

Zuma: how about this? If I tell Rocky how I feel, you can tell Everest how you feel ok?

Skye: ok

Zuma: let's go back before someone notices that we're gone

They walk back to the lookout

?????: Where have you been?...

Skye and Zuma were nervous, it was Chase.

Skye: we were at the lake, we had a nightmare.....and don't blame Zuma, I was the one who was up first and then that's when I saw Zuma.

Chase: you guys are lucky that we're friends, otherwise I had to report you to Ryder.

They went back to sleep

The next day, they were playing soccer, Skye and Zuma were talking until.....

??????: Hey pups

Everyone looked.

It was the mighty twins, they came to Adventure Bay.

Skye: Tuck, Ella you're here.

Ella: we thought that we could visit you guys.

Zuma: that's great.

Skye walked away and they were kinda confused.

????: Hey people.

It was Everest who came.

Skye's POV: don't be nervous Skye.... Try to imagine her as a human....

Her picture:

Skye was red

Skye was red. Blushing red.

Skye's head: oh no she's hot....

Tuck: Skye? Are you ok? You look red.

Skye: ummm...... Yeah I'm good honestly.

Ella: ok.....

Zuma: what happened?

Skye: I tried to imagine her in my head as human but she looked hot.....

Zuma: don't worry, I do the same thing with Rocky.

Skye: ok.

Rocky: Skye I need to talk to you.

Zuma was blushing. His crush is going to talk to his best friend. He didn't know what was going to happen.

Skye: sure, talk to you later,Zuma

Rocky blushed when she said Zuma. Skye and Rocky walked somewhere else and Rocky said.

Rocky: I'm gay.

Skye: that's not bad. I'm lesbian actually.

Rocky: you're close to Zuma. I want to tell him that I love him.

Skye: he likes you as well, Rocky. He didn't want to tell you because he thought that you wouldn't like him.

Rocky: that's not true. I always loved Zuma, I didn't want to tell him that because I thought he liked Ella. I know one thing about Everest.

Skye blushed and Rocky knew it. He knew Skye liked Everest.

Rocky: you like Everest don't you?

Skye: yes.... I don't know if she likes me back because most of the boys like her.

Everest had a secret only Rocky knew because they are apart of the lgbtqia community. Rocky was just like Everest's brother and they tell each other everything.

Skye: what is her secret?

Rocky: well......

To be continued....

Note: I made this video for the Everest x Skye shippers and for the people who are in the lgbtqia+ community.