Chapter 1

*TEAGAN'S POV*

         "Where is the new student Ms. Alexis?" My assigned homeroom teacher asks drawing attention to me. I sink lower into my seat and try my hardest to NOT have her notice me but, she does. "Ah! Ms. Alexis! It's such a pleasure to have you joining us here. Please come up to the front and introduce yourself to us! I'm sure we'd all like to get to know you better, wouldn't we class?" She looks around the classroom. It's kind of quiet except for the occasional groan of a student.

           I blush and try to hide in my seat but she makes me stand up and go to the front of the classroom. Dammit.

          "Tell us a bit about yourself! How did you end up here?"

          "Well, I'm originally from Welland but then my dad got a promotion so we ended up here." I say, I can feel my face flaming, it sucks. I just want to go hide in the corner and not do anything the rest of the day but hide.

           "Born and raised in Welland?"

           "Kind of. I mean I grew up in Welland.... I was born in Florida and then we moved to Canada when I was six because my dad got the new job and it brought him there. Then they moved him ten years later to here...." I say bashfully.

            "Oh fantastic! That's great! So how do you like Canada?"

            "I love Canada....."

            "Well, tell us a little more about yourself!"

             I hate the eagerness of this woman.... It's my first freaking day and I'm already tired of it here. 😔

             "Well, I'm 16. I have a twin brother named Keegan and then an older sister named Reagan. I have a cat named Tux and a Yorkie named Braxton. I hate being in front of people.... I'm kind of antisocial. My best friend lives in Welland and her name is Cassie. I miss her a bunch."

            "When did you move here?"

            "We moved three days ago but it took a lot of work to get everything unpacked and to get moved in."

             God, can I be done now? I look around the classroom at the students who I have to spend the rest of high school with. There's only about fifteen other people in this class. That's good for me then. I'm honestly so horrible with names and I probably won't remember anyone's.

           One face in particular sticks out the most to me. It's the face of a boy about my age and he has dark shaggy brown hair, and warm, kind brown eyes and he's looking right at me; smiling shyly at me, a slight little dimple making itself known in his left cheek. Okay, well he seems nice and he's cute.... I don't know about anyone else in this class, they're all looking away from me. :(

         "Well Ms. Alexis, is there anything else you'd like to share with the class?" My homeroom teacher asks, interrupting my thoughts.

          "I'm good." I reply.

          "Okay, you can go sit down now." I smile gratefully at her and rush back to my seat, practically tripping over someone's backpack in the aisle..... Now that could've been bad.

          I sit back down in my desk, sliding down a bit into the seat, wondering how my day could be any worse than this class.

        Ten minutes later, homeroom ends and I gather up my stuff to go to first period math. Suddenly there's a voice talking to me.

         "Hi." I look up and see the perfect boy.

          "Hi." I reply, shyly playing with a piece of my hair.

          "I'm Crawford."

          "Hi Crawford. I'm Teagan."

          "Do you need help finding any of your classes because I could help you.... If you wanted me to." He says all innocent and shyly.

           I smile at him. "Sure, that would be great, thanks."

           "You're welcome. What's your first class?"

          "Geometry with Welmote." I say looking at my schedule.

          "Cool. That's what class I have right now. I can take you there." He smiles.

          "Oh okay. Thanks."

          "Not a problem."

          He leads the way to the class and introduces me to the teacher beforehand and then him and I take a seat in the desks in the left hand corner of the room. In front of him is a girl with pretty, curly brown hair. She turns around and looks at me. "Hi, I'm Hannah." She greets me.

          "Hi. I'm Teagan. I just moved here." I respond.

          "Well, it's nice to meet you." She gives me a reassuring smile.

          A couple minutes later, the teacher starts the class. Soon the class is over and Crawford and Hannah look over my schedule.

          "Hey Teagan, we have three classes together." Hannah says happily.

          "Awesome." I reply.

          "We have next block together as well and then I'll hand you over to Hannah till fourth block. Then after fourth block we have lunch." Crawford says.

          It ends up being that I have 1st, 3rd, 6th and 8th blocks with Hannah then homeroom, 1st, 2nd, 4th and 8th blocks with Crawford. I'm sadly on my own for 5th and 7th block.

           Second block is Biology class, third is Yoga, fourth is Art, fifth is AP English, sixth is History, seventh is Choir and eighth is Theatre Arts.

          When lunch comes along, I'm tired and ready for the day to be over but I still have 3 more classes to go. At lunch, I sit with Crawford, Hannah and Crawford's older brother Christian and a couple of their friends. I find out that Christian is a grade older than us and is a junior. He also makes YouTube videos and stuff so I mean, that's cool. He seems really shy though so I don't see how he can make YouTube videos...

            While I'm sitting there eating my lunch, my phone goes off and it's a text from my older sister Reagan.

FROM: Raeeee

Hey where are you goofball?

              I look around the cafeteria confused.

TO: Raeeee

Sitting in the cafeteria with my two new friends.....

FROM: Raeeee

Oh. I just thought we would go somewhere for lunch but that's okay. Keegan and I will just go. Have fun!

TO: Raeeee

Thanks. Bye.

          Reagan is going to be 18 in April and she's a senior. She's exactly a year and a half older me and Keegan- since our birthday is in October.

          After lunch, Crawford and Hannah lead me in the direction of my AP English class and then they head off to their English classes. When I get to English, I see a familiar face sitting in the back of the room. It's Christian! I will know someone in this class. Thank God.

A/N Sorry if you think Chapter1 sucks.. haha i'm trying to introduce you to the characters and stuff lol. I hope you like it nonetheless though :) I love you guys! :) Stay tuned for another new fic in about 5 minutes :)

Love you!

-Chriford Collins <3