the new member to hellfire club

It's the day when all of the hellfire club members play D&D but this day was different Eddie brought someone new to the hellfire club today, *Dustin thinks in his head * is that Eddie girlfriend" *Eddie says * hey guys this is Y/N she is the new member of the hellfire club everyone come and meet her, *Y/N* hi I'm Y/N and I'm so glad Eddie chosen me to be in the club "

all of the members look at her and think what if she Eddie girlfriend Eddie will ditch every D&D game if he has a girl with him" Eddie tells Y/N to sit next to him he gets everything set up for the game and everyone sits down" they play for like 3 -4 hours and when it Y/N turn she rolls a 20 that is way higher than venca and they win the game * Dustin say hey Y/n can I talk to you before you leave alone"

*Y/N says sure" after the game y/n say what did you want to talk about Dustin?" Dustin asked are you Eddie's girlfriend?" Y/N gets super red* umm I can't answer that Dustin " Dustin gets suspicious and goes home*

* The next week * Dustin goes to spy on Y/N* but he just sees y/n do everything normal so he just goes to class*

*Y/N POV* you go to all your classes and then it the end of the day you think about how Dustin asked you about you and Eddie and you feel bad so you go and fine him but than "Eddie says hey sweetie where you going ?" You say oh just to go see Dustin* Eddie say why did he do something?"

You say no he just ask me something and I didn't answer it and I feel bad so I waned to find him and answer his question" Eddie says oh ok well can I come along ?" You say no it's personal" Eddie say ok see you later * gives you a kiss oh the head *