🧑🏾‍🏫👩🏾‍🎓~ 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: (gxb): Part 2

⚠️Some may find this gross...pee kink

When the second late bell rang, everyone sat in the seats, while Mr. Wilson was writing something on the board.

"Ok, that's your assignment for Math today, while you're doing that...I'll be grading the pop quiz from earlier today."

You turned to the page in the Math textbook and groaned. "I hate Math...I'm great at every other subjects except Math!!!"

Cecilia sighed and she gave Harley a 20. "Same...Harley, I'll give you 40 dollars if you do my Math homework!!!"

"Make it 80 dollars, combined for the both of us!!!" You said.

"That's a damn deal!!!" Harley said accepting money from the both of you.

The three of you were interrupted by Mr. Wilson spitting out his water. He looked up at you.

You innocently bit your pencil looking back at him.

"*Y/N, may I please talk to you outside?" Mr. Wilson said in a roughly way.

You got up and followed him outside of the classroom. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the Janitor's closet.

He held into your waist and immediately kissed you.

You softly moaned and wrapped your legs around his waist.

He pulled away. "I couldn't resist anymore...I craved your lips."

"Then stop talking and let's make out already!!!" You said softly.

Just before you two were about to kiss again, the Janitor came inside.

You two ducked behind boxes. Mr. Wilson was on top of you with sweat dripping on his forehead.

The janitor just grabbed a boom and closed back the closet.

Your hand "accidentally" brushed passed his dick.

Mr. Wilson pressed his hand against your throat. "Do that again...and you'll be very sorry later today."

"I'm never sorry..." You mumbled.

The two of you shared a heated kiss and then went back to the class.

Cecilia and Harley looked at you with a smirk as you came back to your seat.

Mr. Wilson laughed. "Class, if you're going to draw a picture of me, at least make it accurate." He said and then handed back everyone's test. "Oh, and *y/n*, you have detention."

You pouted. "What for???"

Mr. Wilson handed you your test paper last. "For failing your test."

You saw your test grade and giggled. "A 69 isn't a fail...sir."

Mr. Wilson got closer to you. "It is in my class."

The rest of your classmates ooh'd.

You innocently bit your finger while looking at him up and down. "Your fly is down, sir."

Cecilia and Harley laughed.

Mr. Wilson rolled his eyes and zipped his fly up. He cleared his throat and transitioned to a different subject.