Dating?

Tokyo, Japan

12:47 PM

Nobody POV:

It was a normal day at Nekoma. A normal day at practice. Or at least that what they though.

Inuoka POV:

After our captain told us that we had a practice match against the Nohebi team, we went to go practice before they came. After a few minutes went by the Nohebi team came. Shibayama ran up to one of the member which I think his name was.. Kuguri?

~Timeskip~
After practice

"Shibayama!" I yelled to to him and he turned "Oh! Hey Inuoka!" "Wanna hang out today?" He looked at me, his eyes widened. "Gomen Inuoka.. I'm gonna hang out with my boyfriend.."  " You have a boyfriend?" "Yeah. I thought you knew?" "Well no I don't.." "Oh, well it's Kuguri!" I looked at him and started to feel upset "Oh.. well alright maybe next time?" "Sure! Bye Inu!" "Yeah.. bye Shibayama." The same thing happened every day. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Until one day.

Shibayama POV:

Me and Kuguri wanted to have a sleepover. But we thought it would be a little boring for it to be just us, we also didn't want to invite our teammates because Kuroo-San and Daisho-San DoN't quite like each other. So we invited Inuoka, since he didn't have a problem with us both.

Nekoma high school

10:25 AM

"Inuoka!" "Oh! Hey Shibayama! What's up?" "Wanna come to a sleepover with me and Kuguri?" "Oh, uh sure! What time?" "Come around  2:00 PM." "Oh okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very sorry if it was bad 😅
Also sorry it was short 🥲
Word count: 275
I got lazy ;-;