The sleepover

Kuguri POV:

"Shiba?" "Yes?" "Are you sure he's gonna like that your bi and I'm poly?" " Nao, I told you that he will except us, besides he's pan." " Mmm.. okay.." I crawled towards him and cuddled on his chest. After a while it was 1:58 when we heard a knock on the door. "Come in!"  The door opened and we saw Inuoka. "Oh, hey Inu!" "Hi Shibayama. Hey Kuguri." "Uhm.. hello." " Oh we also wanted to tell you something." "Oh, okay what is it?" Inuoka said while putting his stuff next to  Shibayama's desk. "Well, I'm bi." I blushed a little because of embarrassment. "I-I'm poly.." "Oh! That cool! I support you both." He said with a smile. I started to feel this weird way and my heart began to beat fast. I guess my face was red I just didn't notice. "Nao? Are you okay? Your face is really red." I snapped back to reality and just buried my face into Shibayama's chest while him and Inuoka started laughing.

Inuoka POV:
After a few hours Shibayama said he had to do something to do so he just left me and Kuguri in the room. "Hey Inuoka..?" "Yeah?" "C-can i call you I-Inu too?" "Oh, yeah of course you can! Do you want me to call you something?" "Y-you can call me Nao.." "Okay Nao."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I WAS JUST WAY TO LAZY TO DO IT. ALSO BC MY STOMACH WAS HURTING AND BC IM REALLY TIRED. I ALSO KEPT GETTING DISTRACTED BC OF MY COUSINS WEDDING BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE OTHER PART ASAP.
Word count: 285
Okay bye bye have a good day/afternoon/night
🤗🤗🤗