Chapter one: Meeting the roommate.

CHERYL'S POV:

"All my stuff are packed. MOM! Where is Jason? Guys I'm running late. JAYYY" I yelled at my brother.

"Cheryl can you shut up? You still got an hour, if you arrive early then you'll have to wait." He said running down the stairs with my 5th suitcase in hand.

"You know what they say brother, better early than a loser. Now chop chop."

"Literally nobody says that."

"I do. MOM, DAD! I'm leaving."

"Don't you think that you're a bit early dear?" My mother said entering the living room

"Mom, I have a lot to do. I need to go shopping and go to the apartment and settle down. I also have to spend some time with that girl so we can get to know each other. I hope that she's cool though, she seems cool." I said as I finished packing another box.

"And hot." Jason added

"No comment Jay." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Biker girl with highlights in her hair. Definitely your type."

"Did you go through my laptop again?" I said sternly

"I just wanted to watch a movie. Looked like you were stalking her Instagram account." He said and smirked.

"Is it bad that I wanna know with what kind of a person I'm gonna be living under the same roof for the next months?"

"She's right Jason." My dad said coming down the stairs.

"See?" I said and smirked as he rolled his eyes.

After half an hour I was done packing and all my belongings were in the transport van. I said goodbye to my family and I started my long ride to New York with the van following right behind me.

When we were there I called that girl to give me the address of the house.

"Hello?" She said from the other line

"Hi, I um, I'm Cheryl." I said.

"Oh hi." She said

Awkward, awkward. This is so awkward. After she gave me the address I drove there and rang the doorbell that had her name on. It was an apartment building and she was on the fifth floor. After a minute the door was opened and she was right in front of me. She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Why did you come down here?" I asked her

"I'm here to help with your stuff" she said and flashed me a smile.

"It's okay, the guys will do it." I said

"No, it's getting late and it's a long ride back to Riverdale. They should go." She said

"How do you know?" I asked

"That you are from Riverdale or that it's a long ride?" She asked and smirked

"Both."

"You told me when we first talked and I'm from Riverdale."

"Really?"

"Yeah but I left years ago." She said and walked towards the van and started getting the boxes out with the guys from the transport company.

15 minutes passed and they were done, after I paid them they started their ride back to Riverdale and I was alone with my new roommate.

"Okay. Let's get those to the apartment." Toni said and grabbed two boxes and walked towards the elevator. She placed them in and asked me to hold the door for her. She then grabbed two more boxes and placed them next to the other two.