𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝- you
you fell first, he fell harder. he noticed you'd been crushing on him and at first he thought you were cute for that, then he started paying more attention to you, and then you were all he thought about.

𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡- him
he definitely liked you but it felt different than a normal crush. you weren't like the other girls and boys he'd liked before. you actually made him nervous, so he wasn't such a flirt around you. you'd always thought it was because he just wasn't romantically attracted to you, but you totally guessed wrong.

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- him
he had always liked you, since the moment you met. it was just something about you that drew him in and he couldn't resist. he honestly never thought he had a chance so he gave up trying. he thought he had unrealistic standards until you confessed to liking him. everything worked out in the end.

𝐜𝐚𝐦- him
he fell for you and he fell hard. boy was absolutely in love with you, no questions asked. he had thought multiple times "tonight is the night I'm going to confess." he said that for about 5 weeks straight until he actually did it. and to be honest, you would've fallen first but he was always so hidden away that you never really noticed him.

authors note: lmk if u have any requests, I'm always open to them! btw sry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!