𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝- long talks:
both you and conrad claim you could easily spend hours on end just talking. whether you cover every topic or just blab a bunch of nonsense, it's very much enjoyable regardless.

𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡- going for drives:
the same smile appears on your face when jere asks if you want to hop in his jeep and go for a drive. long drives, short drives, fast drives, slow drives, you could never be disappointed. jere prefers drives at sunrise, when barely anybody is awake, it's just you two in your own world.

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- cooking/baking together:
learning new recipes is always fun, especially when it fails and turns out to be the exact opposite of what it was supposed to be. it gets messy sometimes but that's the fun of it! he especially loves to put flour on your nose every single time you guys bake.

𝐜𝐚𝐦- being at the beach:
in your free time, before work, or after an argument, it's usually straight to the beach. for you guys, the beach is where you hang out and create memories. not just that but also a setting where forgiveness is often. it's a memory-filled place that will always hold a special place in your hearts.

authors note: this was really fun to write up! help a girl out and vote, share, do whatever you can!! if you're willing to ofc🫶🫶 BYEEEE