Chp. I - Prologue

Welcome back to Seabrook. We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer, then zombies showed up, and then werewolves. So naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way.

But now, we've all learned to live together, united. Seabrook is becoming a perfect place. Well, almost. Monsters still one big barrier to break through, like getting into college.

But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to college! And the doors to higher ed will be open to all monsters. And then we'll all be together.

And maybe, in college, one special girl with white hair won't stand out, and maybe she'll even find a place where she belongs. So win tonight's football game and everything in Seabrook will be perfect.

So we can't let anything get it our way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Seabrook, humans, zombies, and werewolves are on the same team.

Laughter and cheering ran in the air as the football game of Seabrook practice for their big game tonight, The Championship Football Game, which one of their players will be the first monster to go to college, his name is Zed and he is a Zombie.

"Hey Zed!" Zed smiles as he turns around and his football coach run towards him.

"Yo!" Zed said.

"Thanks to you, I'm a brand new man! No more going to the mall in pajama pants and no more living in my mom's basement." Zed laughed as he saw Coach's mom thank him and cheering the team on.

"I'm so pumped for the championship game tonight. I prepared a victory dances, you wanna see it?" Coach asked. Zed nod as Coach started to dance.

"All right. Poppin' and lockin'. Okay!. Tonight's game is really important, Coach. So, I scripted all of our plays." Zed handed the Coach the plays which made Coach really happy.

"Oh, thank you so much, Zed! This is gonna help us a lot!" Coach said as he ran off to the other side of the field to warm up the boys.

Zed is the type of guy, well, monster, to help anyone. Anyone in Seabrook loves him, including his girlfriend, Addison, captain of the cheer team.

Zed wants to go to Mountain College since that's where Addison is going. If they win the game, they can go to college together and be together, forever.

As the school fires up the boys for the game, Zed meets up with Addison and their friends.

"You guys, tonight is our last chance to cheer at a Seabrook football game! I wish we could be cheerleaders forever, maybe we should flunk science so high school never ends!" One of their friends, Bree suggested which caused the whole to look at each other worried.

"Nah, we just have too much chemistry" She laughs as she hugs her zombie boyfriend, Bonzo, who can only speak Zombie but understands English.

"We are so going to win tonight!" Coach said excitedly.

"And when we do-"

"We'll be together forever" Addison said, finishing the sentence for her boyfriend. They smiled at each other as their friends looked at them lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the field, the school are selling out shirts and hanging out. Two of those people are Wyatt and Willa, they are werewolves and siblings.

Willa is the leader of their pack and Wyatt is her right hand-man, even though he's more outgoing with the humans then his sister.

All of a sudden, their moonstones started trilling, after a meteor hits the barrier around the town which made Willa concern.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt. Something big is happening" Willa told her brother as they both looked up and saw another meteor hit the barrier again.

"Something big is happening. Biggest football game in the universe!" He said excitedly. Willa rolled her eyes.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook." She told him, as she growls at the girl next to her, who was trying to paint her face for the game.

"Come on, you know how important a win is for all us monsters! Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf" Willa scoffed.

"You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" She asked.

"Come on" He said as he waves the Seabrook flag in her face. She sighs and walks away, making her brother have a big smile on his face. He knows how to make her to agree to things so easily.

And she hates it when he's right.