THREE

I was out playing volleyball with the rest of the O2L guys and JJ. We all were having a great game until I decided to stop for a minute to watch the beautiful sunset. But that was a mistake.

Actually it wasn't because the ball came flying at me and I accidentally hit it away from me. It hit a beautiful girl in the head. If I didn't stop to watch the sunset I wouldn't have met the beautiful girl. I walked over to her

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for the volleyball to hit you in the head". She was gorgeous. I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Yeah well next time try and hit it somewhere other than my". She stopped talking and looked up at me. Wow she seemed stuck up."I'm sorry for being rude". I'm glad she apologized. Maybe she was having a bad day.

"No it's okay I'm sorry, I'm Jc". I introduced myself hoping she would tell me her name.

"Hello Jc, my name is Kathryn." Her name was gorgeous. I know, cliche but it truly was a nice name.

"Well nice to meet you Kathryn." I sat down beside her so we could talk.

Kathryn, her name was beautiful, she was beautiful. She was tan and had dark brown hair with lighter brown streaks in them. She wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat but she looked perfect to me. She looked gorgeous with the sunset shining down on her face. With talked for a while and exchanged numbers.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping with me?" I asked only so i could spend more time with her.

"Yeah okay, leggo." She jumped up and dragged me with her. She took my hand and I wasn't going to complain about this.

I laughed. She was cute trying to be all cool saying leggo. Then we both burst into giggles. I went over to the rest of the guys and told them I was going shopping with Kathryn.

"Bro, you have to introduce her to us when your finished shopping." Kian said.

"Yeah, whatever" I ran over back to her so we could get going before it got too late.

Once we got to the mall, we went into Forever 21 first. We separated so I could look at the boys stuff. We met at the cash register and Kathryn had tons of clothes and accessories in her hands. I just had gotten two beanies, one snapback, one shirt and a pair of jeans. We paid and then we left.

We decided to go to Starbucks. When we got in, we both went up to order. I went first and ordered a hot chocolate, Kathryn ordered a cotton candy frappé.

"Your so boring" Kathryn giggled.

"How because I ordered a hot chocolate?" I loved hot chocolate. It was my favorite drink. I wasn't a big coffee fan.

"Yes, why don't you order a frappé? Next time I'm making you get a frappé."

"Okay, but who said there was going to be a next time." I smirked and laughed.

"Me, but too bad I'm making you hang out with me again wether you like it or not because you seem cool." That made me grin. I was happy she thought I was cool.

"Well thank you, but you didn't need to tell me I already knew I was cool so." We both busted into laughter.

A couple minutes later, mine and Kathryn's names were called out. I walked up first to get mine. I grabbed it a turned around and....

"Oh my god Kathryn, I'm so sorry. I will buy you a new top, which ever one you want." I'm such an idiot. First I hit her in her head with a ball and now I've just ruined her t-shirt.

"Jc, that's my new top. I can't believe you spilled your damn hot chocolate on my new top. It was so expensive and it was my favourite." She wined.I was speechless. She laughed. Damn was her laugh cute.

"What's so funny? I thought you were angry at me?"
I was genuinely confused. She was giving it to me one second ago.

"I was messing chill out. You should've seen the look on your face it was priceless." She butt into giggles. I'm so glad Kathryn has a good humour. She is so chill and laid back. I'm really starting to like her a lot.

I ordered a new drink and then me and Kathryn left to hunt down a new top for her. She picked one out and I payed for it.

"You didn't have to buy me a new shirt" she said as we were walking out of the store.

"I kinda did, I spilled my drink all over you other one" I wasn't going to just let her buy herself a new one when I ruined it.

"Oh yeah, you better not spill another one on me or I swear I will kill you" she threatened.She tried to keep a straight face but I could see she was struggling. Kathryn's mouth started to twitch and it turned into a big grin. Kathryn is so cute, down to earth, pretty. I think I'm falling for her already.

Kathryn's POV

Jc is funny, he is cute, he can make me smile, he has perfect features. Was I falling for him? I think I was but obviously he didn't have feelings for me.

We decided to go back to Jc's house. Once we got there Jc smashed the door open and walked in. There was 5 other guys sitting on a couch in the living room. They were all really cute and good looking but there was one in particular. He was tall and muscular. He had dark brown hair and a quiff. His jawline was perfectly defined. He had brown eyes and was wearing a tank top and khaki pants. Jc was so cute aswell but I didn't know either of them enough to to date them. I knew Jc for what 3 or 4 hours and the other guy for like 3 seconds.

They were all staring at me with these crazy looks on their faces. It was kinda scary. They look confused with a mix of shocked. It's not as if I knew any of them. Or did I ? Because the guy I was complimenting looked sorta familiar. How many boys who live in California did I know?

Authors Note
Hello guys, so we had a picture day at school today, and it was really embarrasing because I looked a mess and its was really awkward and I was nervous😂
How was your guys day? But anyway I hope you guys keep reading💖