Chapter 1: Prologue

It’s currently June 3rd, 2043 and over 3,000 people have died and 1,000’s more injured by a nuclear reactor explosion. Little do they know, I was the instigator. It all started when I met HIM. He was perfect, he was tall with dark hair. Not to mention, he possessed beautiful emerald green orbs that rested just below his perfectly arched eyebrows. Overall, he had a mysterious aura that radiated off of him. So HOT ! But he indeed had one major flaw. This flaw may be insignificant to others, but to me, it was HUMONGOUS. He reeked of onion powder. Who might this man be? you may ask, well it's none other than the man himself; the CEO of Onion Inc. Usually this would not be an issue, but my father passed away due to onion poisoning in an Onion Inc. factory. 

    My fathers death was rather unsettling. In fact, onion powder had absorbed into the pores in his cheeks. This caused a massive incurable rash to spread rapidly throughout his body. Inside and out. I can only imagine how unbearable his pain was… Especially because he couldn't take it anymore so he jumped from the highest rooftop of the Onion Inc. factory. He landed in a truck of onions and lived on for 27 more hours before succumbing to his injuries. You see, onions have a certain property that causes burns and stings. In other words, he layed for 27 hours in addition to his previous suffering just bleeding and feeling THE BURNNN.

    So, now that you understand my resentment, I can tell you the rest.

~~~~~

    It was February 14th, 2043 just a little over 4 months before the big day… the explosion.

    I was walking through the town’s park. It was surrounded by couples all around, I almost felt left out. It was valentine's day and I was all by myself, so i decided to walk up to the peer to see if I could find any hot sailors, but that's when I bumped into him. He was hot. SO HOT. But not a sailor… He almost looked scary. The man then said, “Are you alright, ma’am” ? I was in awe. I couldn’t say a word, all I could do was stare. He was so handsome it was almost sickening. He immediately apologized for our collision and asked if there was any way he could make it up to me. 

    “Oh, don’t be a silly snuggle bug! Just seeing your face is enough,” I managed through giggles.

    He was flustered, his face turned bright red.

    “S-snuggle bug?” he whimpered.

    “Oh, should I not call you that? Would you rather me call you Mc Happy Meal.. You get it-  because you know… your face made my day or like made me happy- Umm just forget it.”

    He proceeded to laugh boisterously and swiftly left but not before he handed me a business card that included his name and number. His name was Issac Foster.